4th of July - Doing it wrong...

That did look really cool! I loved the guy that was all happy and was like "YEAHHHHHHH! This is not good..."

I don't do fireworks. I was watching my neighbors do fireworks, right? So I was standing next to my neighbor (house right next to mine) and they light something, and it somehow hits my window and breaks it -___- I don't like neighbors anymore.

One time I was at my dad's brothers house. I lit this one that shoots a couple thing s into the air. One of them never ends up going off so we toss it in the fire. A little while later while we are all sitting around the fire it goes off. No one got hurt, but it was definitely scary and could've been dangerous.

mr. 619: ya it was his whole show. He was lighting for like 5 minutes because he started off with some really large mortars, but we didnt expect this >.>

This year was my first time going over my neighbors to light our fireworks together. The show was really amazing because we both had huge fireworks and I was lucky that the police came right after we were done and told us to stop. I was surprised the police didn't come to the fireworks heard in the distance. It sounded like those fireworks are right next to me.

Fireworks are banned in my city (San Antonio), but not the state (Texas).

one time, we made a crazy mistake. My dad, me, and my bro were all popping fireworks about 6 or 7 years ago, and we see this cockroach. being the little kids we were, we were merciless to it. So we stomped on its legs, and then put a firework (black Cat) next to it. We run away and about 2 seconds later the firework explodes, and rocks start flying towards us. Me and my bro didn't get hurt, but my dad had a rock in his left leg. It pierced through his skin and part of his muscle, as if a bullet had shot him. -sigh- I'm not popping fireworks on that kind of surface again. (my dad is ok now though)

How come you mentioned that fireworks are not banned in Texas? Of course they are not banned in Texas that state barley has any laws you can even carry a gun with you wherever you go

Do you live in Texas?
To most people's point of view, Texas doesn't seem strict, but it really is. our state used to have the worst death penalties, and the most, for crimes. (not anymore though) Sure, Texas has calmed down a bit, but the state still is very strict. And no, you can't carry a gun wherever you go. It's against the law in most parts. In south Texas though, it is legal, not because they just made it legal for no reason, but because of self defense. So many gangs crossing the border from mexico and coming here. We have kidnappings, killings, gang fights, practically anything bad. That's why so many people have guns. cause of the crime. <.<

No but my stepdad went to Texas for awhile for work and I know it is strict and i meant the south part of Texas but I figured you would know what I meant

13 years ago my uncle had a what he called a Pinwheel (It was a circular firework that you mounted on a pole, and it spun colors). What he didnt expect was for any part of that to fly off....into the brown paper bag the rest was in. Think of that youtube video on a much smaller scale.

just by reading that i could just imagine how huge it probably was with a whole bunch of fire works going at the same time

adan15 said:
How come you mentioned that fireworks are not banned in Texas? Of course they are not banned in Texas that state barley has any laws you can even carry a gun with you wherever you go

You can carry a gun with you in Wisconsin now too almost. If they pass the conceal carry law that is.

This 4th of July, me and my family went to my uncle's house. It was so fun, he has a trampoline, a pool, and a 90 inch TV. He's rich. So, me and my cousins' all play on the trampoline, than go swimming. Then we had hot dogs/burgers.

Finally, it got dark around 9 PM.

So, we have all these fireworks, and he intends to use them all.

At around 10, everyone got tired, but decided to continue watching fireworks.

So, my uncle launches up the second-last one left, and goes up. Then, it falls back down. Fail.

Well, in the pride of my redneck state, I must tell my tale.

It was a few weeks ago, and once again the fireworks had nothing to do with the music that they were supposed to be going by...and all the sudden, they stop.

Later, I turn on the news to reveal that the man running the fireworks was extremely drunk, and thus poured achohol all over himself, and let himself on fire.

Later, his buddies finished the show.

Back