(4) Missing Binder, Future Pokemon Card Art, Worlds Competitor Package, Worlds Lucario [8/18]

RE: (3) Future Pokemon Card Art, Worlds Competitor Package, Worlds Lucario [8/18]

Wow that's a great image of my favorite pokemon, ninetails. I love it.

Thanks WPM for posting those pictures!

That tropical wind card you're talking about... is that the missing dp05 promo? I can't figure out what promo that is and its the only one i'm missing.

edit:
Oh I see, its dp25. Apparently you can only get tropical wind promos by going to worlds

RE: (3) Future Pokemon Card Art, Worlds Competitor Package, Worlds Lucario [8/18]

PimpRaichuKing said:
lol you subtitled the chatot as birthday pikachu.

And viper you're wrong. He's been stock image. it isn't very, eye cathcing or detailed...

I didn't say he DIDN'T do the stock images for the pokemon. *facepalm* And if you paid attention to the rest of my post and actually read it you would have noticed I was talking about how he's done lots of art for the cards that don't use his zukan stock images.

viper.fox said:
For the most part, his stock-art that is used in cards is probably generically put together by card laboratory themselves. I highly doubt sugimori would do that himself, given the amount of work he can put into other images.

Yeah, they probably do it themselves when they need a card done quickly, like for some of the promo cards. I remember he said a while ago he was too busy to work on the TCG as much as he used to be able to, but it seems like he is becoming more involved again.

They do look sort of like base set art. That set did have some prettu good art. Especiall the rare cards anyway.:)

Piplup looks so innocent...

As always, I'm jealous of every one who made it there this year.. Oh well, if classes don't interfere, maybe next year (wow.. that rhymed..).

Cool cards, really wish i had lucario and all those cool pokemon things, at least i have a legit regigigas from Japan X_X *wants lucario soo badly*

the lucario just saves a bunch of breeding time. plus you get an extra leftovers:D

Wow, some of those card designers are amazing.
I don't get how some people can be so talented...

I love the art on Rotom and am glad Sugimori is trying out different styles. My favorite types of Pokemon card art is never the hyper-realistic ones, but the more fun ones like this.

Can you soft reset for Lucario like other events and did it come with a Wonder Card?

I might be wrong but it looks like the gave out 1 pack of 50 ultra pro sleeves, not the SW ones but WHAT A RIP!!! lol

The art for Infernape is awesome! The rest are all good :)

RE: (4) Missing Binder, Future Pokemon Card Art, Worlds Competitor Package, Worlds Lu

I hope you get your stuff back, but to be honest I really doubt you will (sorry). My friend also lost one of his folders, and hasn't got it back yet.

Infernape is <3. The others are ok, but ninetales hurts my eye's.

I hope someone puts one of those bags on ebay. They are so cool :p

Hard luck about the binders :[

I'm glad Ken is changing is his style (for card art, at least), reusing the "official" art with stale backgrounds always felt kind of cheap to me. The style of the Rotom surprised me, but in a good way.

Tomokazu's Psyduck is pretty decent! :D

That artwork is so cool. The Pikachu is brilliant, and if it's another Happy Birthday Pikachu, then that would be awesome. I've always loved that card, and a new artwork version would be fantastic, so I'm keeping my figures crossed that it is. All of the others are great as well, but I especially like the Rotom and Cherubi. Buneary is my least favourite, but even then, it's a great piece of artwork. When the cards with those artwork are released, I'm going to be incredibly tempted to play with those cards, even if they are useless!
I like the competitors package as well. I wish I was able to go to Worlds, and that would just be for the competitors package!
Hope you get your binder back!

Wild Pikachu appears. Go Salamence. Salamence steals the delicious looking cake and gives it to Lance. Lance and Salamence both eat it up. Then Lance throughs a pokeball at cute Pikachu. Gotcha! Pikachu was caught! Infernape looks cool as well. I'll blind my oponent by playing Ninetales, and win by default! Pip;up is almost as cute as Pikachu! Best art ever!

RE: (4) Missing Binder, Future Pokemon Card Art, Worlds Competitor Package, Worlds Lu

Is there a way you could PLEASE get me a better picture of the beautiful infernape?

Sorry to say somebody stole you're binder =[ -_-. It SUCKS every year people HAVE to steal stuff at Worlds...

Back