(4) Missing Binder, Future Pokemon Card Art, Worlds Competitor Package, Worlds Lucario [8/18]

RE: (1) Worlds Lucario [8/18]

That is pretty cool. Err... too bad I can't get one. :(

It doesn't really matter. My Lucario in my game is fine.

I missed the worlds :(
My parents forgot so i didnt get to get one. the lucario looks cool(From what i read on main page) I wish i could get one...

I knew that there would be a Special Pokemon at Worlds. Luckily, it doesn't have any special Moves. People will still try to get them over Wi-Fi. ;f

dmaster out.

RE: (2) Worlds Competitor Package, Worlds Lucario [8/18]

I'm not going to the Worlds, alas I'm still getting the Lucario.

RE: (3) Future Pokemon Card Art, Worlds Competitor Package, Worlds Lucario [8/18]

You may be right about the rotom thing. In the image it manipulates a tv and telephone. Purple looks like a television with antannae and Orange (vaguely) looks like those old phones.

RE: (3) Future Pokemon Card Art, Worlds Competitor Package, Worlds Lucario [8/18]

To be fair about Sugimori's art being used in the cards:
He's always done a lot of artwork that ISN'T the stock images you see, there are a fair number of trainer cards that have full illustrations done by him. The major difference we're seeing here is a transition from traditional art done via markers (his usual) to full blow digital painting from the looks of the colour work.

For the most part, his stock-art that is used in cards is probably generically put together by card laboratory themselves. I highly doubt sugimori would do that himself, given the amount of work he can put into other images.

Aw man that artwork is awesome. Ken sure does good work.:)

lol you subtitled the chatot as birthday pikachu.

And viper you're wrong. He's been stock image. it isn't very, eye cathcing or detailed...

The Worlds package looks cool. I like the Tee, Hat, and Boosters. :D

The Promos also look really good. Birthday Pikachu ftw.

dmaster out.

I got a German Honch X and Japanese Rhyperior X in my packs. Yesssss.... lol. The binders wayyy cool. I love the tropical wind. I also got the top 32 and top 16 stampted ones yesterday after losing to curran. =[ Anyways.... it was cool. The backpack is cool too. It was all amazing!

Love new art!

I really only like the art on rotom and Ape. How random would it be if it wasn't related to birthdays like the happy birthday pikachu.

ninetales.jpg

I love the art, I'm going to make my own fake card from that pic.

I think the new sugimori rotom design looks like sugimori's work from base set :/

Very nice! I love the art, all of them are excellent. I really like Pikachu, Infernape, Rotom and Raichu in particular.

I -love- the Rotom and ikachu. I WILL play them.

i will play rotom ;)

Sometime Saturday evening/night, I think the Birthday Pikachu photo was taken down. I was playing a couple games near there around midnight with a couple friends and we noticed a picture was missing from the displays, so I took out my camera, which had a few shots of the pictures, so I scanned my camera's memory and the displays and sure enough the Birthday Pikachu was no where to be seen. I don't know if it was back on Sunday, but it seemed kind of weird.

But the art is the best I've seen. Especially Rotom, Birthday Pikachu, Ninetales, Raichu, and Infernape

Yeah, I asked what happened to it and they said someone broke it.

Seriously? That sucks.

Back