(4) Galactic's Conquest Commercial, Worlds 2008 Archive Site, Shaymin LV.X and Giratina LV.X, Introd

RE: (2) Shaymin LV.X and Giratina LV.X, Introducing the Nintendo DSi [10/1, 10/2]

I can't wait for the Debate Either:)
Anyone have pictures of the Level X's?

RE: (2) Shaymin LV.X and Giratina LV.X, Introducing the Nintendo DSi [10/1, 10/2]

I think that this looks like a great console with many new features, I can say in my personal experience that a psp is a waste of space because it just doesn't make use of all the awkward jargon features which really don't impress me. The dsi on the other hand seems to have all the features there and ready to use, i can imagine myself on train listening to music whilst taking pics of the country side and even have a quick go of Mario kart. (also I think that gb+ games will be available via the online shop).

Since the moment I read that article I put away $180.00 for that model. DSi = hours of pure photo-fun.

Must.... Have.... Skymin.... X.... *Starts to drool.*

I can't wait for the new DSi either, hopefully it will be cheaper when it comes here. :p

RE: (1) Introducing the Nintendo DSi [10/1]

NESFAN001 said:
I am totally going to buy this. After my ds lite hinge broke I was about to buy a new one last week. good thing I didnt *whew*. Hopefully they will sell old gameboy games for the dsi. This would be a chance for me to finally play pokemon gold and silver again!:)
Yeah I bought a new DS last week (actually the Dialga/Palkia one). I won't buy the DSi though unless the games for it are exclusive to DSi, OR like you mentioned G/S comes out on their DSi Channel. I would go Bonkers.

Shaymin skye X PWNS your face. It looks so sweet! If you can play the different formes in a deck, you could have 4 shaymin X's! That would be cool...I can't wait FOR THE SPOILERS!

DSi: MAY get one, I just sold my other DS for a PSP and I am glad because I would not was a DS lite and DSi so yeah! But all Pokémon games on the DSi aside, PSP is better than DS.

I might get the DSi. I just hope I can get a job by then...

But all these flaws need fixing...low battery life and no GBA slot will probably turn thousands of people away...

YEA IM SOOOO HAPPY, my birthday is on december 12 and 12 days later is christmas I think ill have enough money to buy the new DSi :D

no way am i getting this. my old DS broke, so i got one of the Dialga Palkia ones. The DSi is a biscuit. woo a camera. and they make us pay to buy games we already have instead of backwards compatability.

How can you say the DSi is stupid?
Sure the GBA slot is taken away and the low battery life is sad news.
But with the Camera , Built in MP3 player and built in browser , its worth it.

Yeah i do agree with shedinja because the camera is not very good considering its megapixels are pretty crappy. But I also think that NOT HAVING BACKWARD COMPATABILITY!!! Look what happened to the PS3, w/o backward compatibility the PS3 loses 20 USDwhenever on is sold and people will not want to buy a DS with low battery life, a crappy camera, a tiny space for MP3, No GBA slot, paying for games you already have....personally I don't like it either. Shedinja is right, I am not bashing on the DSi, but the DS lite is just as good. PSP is still the best.

NOW! The only thiing I disagree with shedinja for is: "The nintendo DSi is gay" How can an immobile, outside object be "gay"...anyway off the topic. This is just a way to spend your money, which is the way the world works and I completely understand all you people wanting the BEST products and the camera entices people. But it has many flaws...I would not be suprised if i gets delayed a few months...or years.

Peace out!

Shaymin sky lv.x looks AWESOME!!!!!

I was hoping they would focus on comfort this time around with the DS, the bottom corners of the Lite can be a pretty big issue in games like Mario Kart. Ahwell.

With this release I'm sure it'll result in more DSes sold in Japan than they have people.

And AAC music format only? Yeah that's going to get used a lot.

Forget the DS, look at the skymin lv.X, that is so going in my collection, i wonder what its moves are?

Happy Birthday WPM

YAY!!!!!!

TWO NEW STORIES THAT ARE AWESOME!!!!

THE NEW DSi PWNS!!!!!!!!ALL MY FRIENDS ARE PSYCHED!!!!!'

AND THE NEW SHAYMIN SKY FORME LV. X ALSO PWNS!!!!

The Debate will probably be really bad or really wicked, kind of like the Dsi's future success. :F Blurry Shaymin and Giratina look amazing. I'll be waiting for the higher scans to really take in their beauty. :D

DSi. Long way off, and I'm pretty skeptical of how well it will sell, considering they took out the GBA slot (which was rumored heavily). Camera looks suprisingly good resolution, but I hate on the front of the white DSi that it's just a huge black camera there. >__> Thinner, lighter, better sound quality, all important factors on improving an already great piece of hardware. I think a few things I'm looking forward to is the SD card slot, the ability to trade photos from Wii to DS, and the new DSi Shop Channel. All these things are important to consider if you want a handheld system, and it looks to be shaping up quite nicely.

dmaster out.

T-Tar Master said:
Shaymin skye X PWNS your face. It looks so sweet! If you can play the different formes in a deck, you could have 4 shaymin X's! That would be cool...I can't wait FOR THE SPOILERS!

DSi: MAY get one, I just sold my other DS for a PSP and I am glad because I would not was a DS lite and DSi so yeah! But all Pokémon games on the DSi aside, PSP is better than DS.

Well given that the card is labeled as simply "Sheimi", unless they change it to say specifically land forme or sky forme in the english set, you'd be stuck with the 4-card rule on both versions of Shaymin as the previous two from IFDS have no specific forme labeling.

I'm itching for the spoilers too. I just about freaked out when the commercial aired. I should upload it. :)

RE: (3) Worlds 2008 Archive Site, Shaymin LV.X and Giratina LV.X, Introducing the Nintendo DSi [10/1, 10/2]

E-mail it to me and I'll post it. :p

RE: (3) Worlds 2008 Archive Site, Shaymin LV.X and Giratina LV.X, Introducing the Nin

Water Pokémon Master said:
E-mail it to me and I'll post it. :p

I've uploaded it to my server. Here you go:

http://homepage.mac.com/viper.fox/video/ginganohadou.m4v

I also recorded the new opening and new ending for the show and can upload those for anyone who is curious. Though I'm sure those have already hit youtube :) After the ending they had some new info pertaining to movie 12, so I might upload that one as well.

RE: (3) Worlds 2008 Archive Site, Shaymin LV.X and Giratina LV.X, Introducing the Nintendo DSi [10/1, 10/2]

I am inherently opposed to the DSi, as it is missing the GBA slot. However I was also opposed to the DS not playing GBC and GB games... So that is probably a short lived distaste. Backwards compatibility is what made the gameboys so great.. Nintendo is silly not to have some kind of GB emulator installed. I would gladly pay more for that, even if it was optional.

As for the debates, I too am quite excited. This will be interesting to watch indeed. *Maniacal laughter ensues.*

Back