(4) Drapion LV.X, Porygon-Z, Gliscor IFDS Promos; Legends Awakened Scans, List, Info; Mystery Dungeo

RE: (4) Drapion LV.X, Porygon-Z, Gliscor IFDS Promos; Legends Awakened Scans, List, Info; Mystery Dungeon Missions - Mew

wpm, which of the lv x are you missing?
drapion lv x has a nice pokepower but overcosted attack. i wonder if amu deck will tech in porygon z to lv up their amu.

RE: (4) Drapion LV.X, Porygon-Z, Gliscor IFDS Promos; Legends Awakened Scans, List, Info; Mystery Dungeon Missions - Mew

These new cards seem ok, nice dragonair pic on the card, but why a rainbow in the dratini?

Oh! kyogre and theres lucario! what is a lariat? apparently it's in one of lucario's attacks

they all have really nice art. i really like the lucario, luxray, kyogre, and dragonair. omg i have to get the dratini; just because i love how cute it looks with the rainbow :3

you posted the water chinchou twice

and thanx for the hosea and seadra scans WPM, now I don't have any Japanese proxies

I like the new Lucario, and the Machamp Lv.X coming out. i can see a bunch of different Mario's being playable this season :)

look what i found
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=360076803364&Category=104047

Hey, WPM! I think they made a mistake for the Hitodeman/Staryu card. The PokeDex entry is the same for Menokurage/Tentacool. I don't think Hitodeman/Staryu's body is comprised of mostly water, and it isn't an eye, plus it only has one, whilst the entry has plural. o_O

EDIT: How are people getting these cards early, by the way?! I would gladly buy boxes and scan them for you. :p

The art on that Dragonair is stunning! I was hoping the Dratini and Dragonair would be a bit better, to run with that Dragonite. Though the art is definitely worth considering for a fun deck.

Well, i can see the next banned Professor Cup deck being Tentacruel lanturn this season, as both are uncommon :eek:

Hope we get Fortress and Mewtwo lv.X soon. want to make sure of the wording on them.

Too bad about not playing Froslass. It's actually a decent card... I also like Cradily and Vileplume. I love the artwork even more in this set. w00t for Seadra, Dragonair, and Dratini. Also, lol at Unown's Power (Vacation).

dmaster out.

Animelee said:
Hey, WPM! I think they made a mistake for the Hitodeman/Staryu card. The PokeDex entry is the same for Menokurage/Tentacool. I don't think Hitodeman/Staryu's body is comprised of mostly water, and it isn't an eye, plus it only has one, whilst the entry has plural. o_O

EDIT: How are people getting these cards early, by the way?! I would gladly buy boxes and scan them for you. :p

Haha, that's hilarious. They must have messed up when they copied and pasted it. They probably thought it could be made of water, and it does have a crystal-like eye, so that's probably why they missed it. I'll put that in tonight's post. Good eye!

I'm not sure how other people are getting scans for sure, though I have a pretty good idea. I can't say it in public though. :x

Drapion X looks really cool--the power and attacks are good too. Porygon Z is kind of like the porygon from UF, only it switches TMs. Gliscor looks nice too. Thanks for the scans.

Say, are we allowed to know the illustrators for this set? I'm still waiting for Sachiko Adachi to return, and I want to know if there's anything of hers in this set. She hasn't done anything for the Pokémon TCG since Power Keepers, and I don't see anything of hers in Intense Fight. I love how she always uses clay figures in paper cut-out backgrounds.

Kingvike28 said:
Nice set! But "Energy pickup?" "Supreme Blast" Come on PUSA...Lets get some bigger brains and be creative, no offense to them, but supreme blast...Draekfist is right...what a Lame name! Other than that...great set so far!

Pokémon USA needs to stay as far away from Christian temes as possible, especially those that can't be evaded. The church in Hearthome City is okay, as nobody calls it a church and it could be interpreted as anything. "God Blast" would put angry parents in a furor, especially the Christian fundamentalist extremists (no offense to the less belligerent Christians in the least) who will see these three letters in sequence and call for a lawsuit. Even stuff like "Heavenly Blast" or "Divine Blast" wouldn't be enough, as it still has religious overtones. Nintendo would likely win, as Azelf is considered a deity within the context of the Pokémon series, but it would still cost both sides a lot in legal fees, in money and in time.

I'm actually pretty surprised that the 4Kids version of Yu-Gi-Oh! could get away with everyone saying "Egyptian God Cards" all the time though.

Xanthophobiac2814 said:
The art on that Dragonair is stunning! I was hoping the Dratini and Dragonair would be a bit better, to run with that Dragonite. Though the art is definitely worth considering for a fun deck.

Suwama Chiaki is amazing, huh? Chiaki is undoubtedly the best of the new artists, in my opinion. (Kent Kanetsuna is improving rapidly, however. But I'll always prefer 2-D art to 3-D art.)

Nobody will ever top Masakazu though ;)

I love the Metagross card, but like many others before it, this one seems to look slightly off because of the way it stands- if you are a giant piece of metal, the spikes on your feet are going to sink into the ground (especially on grass, the terrian this particular Metagross is standing on). That always looked weird to me.

Perhaps Metagross is using its Psychic-type to levitate. Then again, it's not tucking in its legs.

Or maybe Metagross is standing directly above an underground source of magnetic material and is using that "Magnetic Reversal" Poké-Power.

Must have beautiful Dragonair card... <3 If nothing else...

Pokémon USA needs to stay as far away from Christian temes as possible, especially those that can't be evaded. The church in Hearthome City is okay, as nobody calls it a church and it could be interpreted as anything. "God Blast" would put angry parents in a furor, especially the Christian fundamentalist extremists (no offense to the less belligerent Christians in the least) who will see these three letters in sequence and call for a lawsuit. Even stuff like "Heavenly Blast" or "Divine Blast" wouldn't be enough, as it still has religious overtones. Nintendo would likely win, as Azelf is considered a deity within the context of the Pokémon series, but it would still cost both sides a lot in legal fees, in money and in time.

I'm actually pretty surprised that the 4Kids version of Yu-Gi-Oh! could get away with everyone saying "Egyptian God Cards" all the time though.
ugh, i find it annoying when over-religious people freak out over the littlest of things. this is a card game for goodness sake. meant for fun. not to convert people. i can't see how anyone would be able to win a lawsuit against nintendo. and not that this has anything to do with the TCG, but not everyone in the US is christian, including me. i'm not saying that every christian is like that. i am friends with christians who love pokemon as much as anyone else. and i'm sure there are a bunch of people here who are christian. but i also know people who flip out over this stuff. I had found a site a while ago that bashes just about everything that is meant for fun, including pokemon. calling pokemon satanic or a just a way to corrupt children into becoming evil because you catch and battle magical monsters. it's pretty ridiculous how much people freak out over something like this. Something that is meant for pure enjoyment.

are the scans going to even be updated today

is it just me or did they make groudon worse

InuMimi said:
ugh, I find it annoying when over-religious people freak out over the littlest of things. this is a card game for goodness sake. meant for fun. not to convert people. I can't see how anyone would be able to win a lawsuit against nintendo. and not that this has anything to do with the TCG, but not everyone in the US is christian, including me. I'm not saying that every christian is like that. I am friends with christians who love pokemon as much as anyone else. and I'm sure there are a bunch of people here who are christian. but I also know people who flip out over this stuff. I had found a site a while ago that bashes just about everything that is meant for fun, including pokemon. calling pokemon satanic or a just a way to corrupt children into becoming evil because you catch and battle magical monsters. it's pretty ridiculous how much people freak out over something like this. Something that is meant for pure enjoyment.

They're not suing over people trying to convert them or anything. I've never seen such a thing, at least. Christian themes come under fire from two groups of people for two different reasons:
1. Atheists who want nothing to do with any form of major religion whatsoever or self-proclaimed atheists looking for people to sue so that they can get some money. Overwhelmingly the latter, as the court system is a source of easy money in America.
2. Christian fundamentalists who object to the word "God" being printed on a Pokémon card as a form of blasphemy and complain, hoping Nintendo gets some sort of punishment for violating a Biblical law (that probably wasn't supposed to be taken this seriously in the first place).

As for that fiasco in Colorado Springs, that's just a single crazy guy who managed to sway over parents who know very little about Pokémon. A lot of religious people are uneasy when something really big sweeps the world and every kid in every country is into it because it diverts the kids' time doing this thing when their parents might want them to focus on religious or school-related matters. Pokémon and Harry Potter got in trouble, I believe, not because of any un-Christian thing that could be interpreted as Satanic. Rather, the kids were spending so much time playing Pokémon games and reading Harry Potter books that the religious authorities got worried that their control over the children is eroding and have to build it back up by destroying whatever it was that's diverting their attention. The priests and pastors and preachers and whatnot then looked for an excuse to blame the franchise so parents wouldn't think these guys are completely insane.

Back