Wi-Fi Trades 3DS Friend Code and Pokémon X / Y Friend Safari Registry

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 3DS Friend Code Registry & X/Y Pre-Registry

grassdragon said:
Aaron - 0559-7821-6385

Are there any games you play or play on buying that could be added to the list?

EDIT: Thanks! Also, I've added everyone who posted, so if you add me, I'm a guaranteed friend ;D

Forum Username: unsheathed
Friend Code: 1590-5127-9110
3DS Games You (Will) Play: ACNL, FEA, LOZLBW, LOZOT, MK7, SMT4, SSB, and XY

Forum Username: Supah Dot
3DS name: Shadow
Friend Code: 0387-8924-5968
3DS Games You (Will) Play: PxZ, FE:A, XY, SSB, BBCS2, SMTDSO

Can't wait for Pokémon XY, this generation looks amazing with all its awesomness!
From October 12 on, I will be playing Pokémon X&Y every hour that I'm awake! I WILL battle, trade, and chat using the new PSS/Global Link!

Forum Username: Dedenne the Electric Fairy Type
3DS Friendcode: 5327-2191-7457
3DS Games You (WILL) Play: LOZOT, ACNL, PMDGI, SM3L, LMDM, LOZLBW, MK7, SSB, XY

Forum Username: DeepSleepDarkrai
3DS Mii: DSDarkrai
Friend Code: 4270-0358-5042
3DS Games I (Will) Play: ACNL, XY, SSB, MK7

Ready for some fun times on X and Y.

Alright I've added everyone on the list so far. Please don't forget to add me.

I'm adding everyone!

3DS Friend Code Registry & X/Y Pre-Registry

Okay. Here's my info:

Username: 98Greener

FC: 5086 - 1636 - 9883

Games I play: ACNL, MH3, XY

I look forward to playing with some of you guys. :D

Hey guys, here's my friend code: 3840-6361-7015
Games: XY, planning to play this game and be the best.

Thank you for creating this thread so here's my FC : 2079-6860-5408 and my username is : icedragon
I'd love if you add me because i'll add you :) !

PS : the games i play are : SM3L and MK7 and Ocarina of time 3D and of course Pokémon X AND Y :D

I know I've already posted here. But I got a new 3ds for strictly competitive games, i.e X&Y and SSB. So I'd prefer that one to go up. I'll still use my other 3DS for LPs and casual play, but I'd rather have my comp. one up here if I can't have both.

FC:1736-1029-6838
If you do add me, please let me know. I'm not gonna have open slots for people who won't do the same. Although I will be adding everyone who has added everyone already.

Forum Username: Delta
Friend Code: 4398-9505-7064
3DS Games You (Will) Play: X/Y, SMTDSO, FEA, MH3, SSB, EOIV (Etrian Oddysey IV)

Forum Username: keldeoqueen
Friend Code: 1805-2482-7196
3DS Games You (Will) Play: I play ACNL, and I will be playing Pokemon X.

The registry has been updated, and now only games which actually utilize Friend Codes are listed. In the future, please list online-compatible games only!

I noticed several of the people I added haven't added me back (not that I'm demanding or expecting that they do. I'll just remove any unpaired FCs when X&Y have been out for a while. I won't list names so people don't feel left out or, on the other hand, obligated to accept). Should we establish some convention for letting people know we've added them or would liking their signup post suffice (though owners of older registrations won't notice as easily)?

I just want to mention again that if you add me and I didn't add back, just message me somehow. I probably missed your signup or didn't see many common games :/. I'll add more people specifically for X&Y closer to the release.

Forum Username:winner133
Friend Code:1161-0198-4190
3DS Games You (Will) Play:SSB,LOZLBW,XY.MK7

iSharingan said:
I noticed several of the people I added haven't added me back (not that I'm demanding or expecting that they do. I'll just remove any unpaired FCs when X&Y have been out for a while. I won't list names so people don't feel left out or, on the other hand, obligated to accept). Should we establish some convention for letting people know we've added them or would liking their signup post suffice (though owners of older registrations won't notice as easily)?

I just want to mention again that if you add me and I didn't add back, just message me somehow. I probably missed your signup or didn't see many common games :/. I'll add more people specifically for X&Y closer to the release.

Because not everyone always reads every post, it might be best to send the people you add a private message or profile comment!

I will be sure to add you! :)

Oh, I should point out: ACNL is ONLY on my second 3DS (the one starting in 4554). Going through and adding people for that game now since I'm about to the point where I need my petition signed.

Forum Username: PLATINUM226
Friend Code: 3153-3969-9794
3DS Games You (Will) Play: SSB, ACNL, LM, X/Y...for now, this is subject to change obviously.

Forum Username: DracoGarchomp
Friend Code: 3711 - 7479 - 7219
3DS Games You (Will) Play: ACNL, XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back