3DS Discussion Thread

It doesn't affect me at all either, but like pokemon99, I only play with it on for a limited time and then I turn it off.

At first when i bought ti for about 30 minutes I had headaches. But once i played it for about an hour straight i feel nothing anymore.

OoT is a great game. I have only played through most of the deku tree but im a n00b to Zelda so its challenging for me. Graphics are just amazing. I can;t wait to get my soundtrack from Nintendo(it's on backorder......).

I love OoT, but I've beaten it before. Walking doesn't annoy me at all, and after you get Epona, it's not even an issue. I really can't wait for Kid Icarus though. It's from the Mastermind behind the Smash Bros. series. It will be epic.

I just lost mine on the plane. Plus 4 games and 30 dollars worth of downloads. And a nice limited edition case.

That sucks. :[

3DS has had a bad lineup so far. I'm really hoping that the holiday games get me to use the actual 3DS games again. (Bored of Sims, SSF4, and Pilot Wings)

Yeah, I'm kinda getting bored of playing Rayman 3D (my only 3DS game). I play it every so often, but not much anymore. I really, really want OoT, but I'm not sure when I'm allowed to get another video game, I just got Black.

And I bet the lineup will get better very soon. Hopefully starting with StarFox.

Isn't your game data saved on the cartridge? So unless the game was in the 3DS when you lost it...

adan15 said:
@Tyraniking I know how you feel my 3ds recently broke and I was so close to beating OoT

At least you have the warranty, no? I beat OoT, but not Master Quest. I also half-beat Okamiden, and my DOAD had limited edition costumes, and my Street Fighter was new, so I guess I don't care about that. But 30 dollars worth of downloads were on there also.

Tyraniking said:
adan15 said:
@Tyraniking I know how you feel my 3ds recently broke and I was so close to beating OoT

At least you have the warranty, no? I beat OoT, but not Master Quest. I also half-beat Okamiden, and my DOAD had limited edition costumes, and my Street Fighter was new, so I guess I don't care about that. But 30 dollars worth of downloads were on there also.

Nope warranty wont cover it

123wert50 said:
Master Quest is so hard, everything is reverse.

Hardest part is that, IMO.

adan15 said:
Tyraniking said:
adan15 said:

Really? That's too bad. At least my mom will let me get the limited edition version or upgraded version of the 3DS...by the holidays. When I say limited edition, I mean stuff like this: http://www.gameseyeview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/25th-Anniversary-Mario-DSi-XL.jpg

Tyraniking said:
123wert50 said:
Master Quest is so hard, everything is reverse.

Hardest part is that, IMO.

adan15 said:
Tyraniking said:
adan15 said:

Really? That's too bad. At least my mom will let me get the limited edition version or upgraded version of the 3DS...by the holidays. When I say limited edition, I mean stuff like this: http://www.gameseyeview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/25th-Anniversary-Mario-DSi-XL.jpg
good thing i baysit my brother for 10$ a day I only need to watch them for about 12 more days to have enough money for another 3ds

Eh, I could've made the money to buy another one, but I figured it was worth the wait. At least now I can finish my DS library. A lot of great regular DS games went down in price thanks to the 3DS. M&L Partners in Time is now 15 dollars, Warioware DIY is 16 dollars RETAIL (Bestbuy), and The World Ends With You is like, 25 dollars, etc. Still have to check some other games I've wanted.

Anyway, more on topic, speaking of limited edition design 3DS, what do people think it's gonna be? We know we're getting a new Mario towards the holidays, so I'm betting on that.

Back