3DS Discussion Thread

Which color 3DS?

• Aqua Blue

Votes: 32 47.8%
  • Cosmo Black

Votes: 35 52.2%

• Total voters
RE: 3DS Anyone?

And then what? Fail, and make it look like the 3D doesn't work, thus effectively losing customers? I sure hope you don't go into marketing.

I'm getting and have paid off the black 3ds..I was/am hoping zelda is a launch title..although now that appears out of the question. I will probably not own any 3ds games for 3 months and just play Black/white on it til june (when zelda, animal crossing, star fox, etc) come out and buy two/more of those

You can reserve it, not pick it up, get your money back. They hold it for 48 hours.

There's no point to reserving it if you know you won't have the money in time.

dmaster out.

Yeah, but it'd be better to reserve it if you aren't sure, so that if you do have the money, you can purchase it without hassle of finding one.

The games I want to see on 3DS:
Pokemon Gray
Paper Mario(confirmed)
Mario Kart(confirmed)
....And more Pokemon Games. ;)

EDIT: I was just on utube and found this amazing video of the 3DS event that took place in New York a couple of weeks ago, it shows actual gameplay! The Video can be found in the link below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf7RZu-bekk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gqcG33Q5-I

Here is a video of the unboxing. Huge box, and it looks so nice. Looks like im now unsure about the colors...

I guess it's expected that in Japan this would be sold out but in the west I doubt it. I can't remember if the PSP went sold out when it first came. Anyways, what are those AR cards. Most importantly....what does AR even stand for? :p

^Augmented Reality. Those cards, when you place them somewhere, your 3ds recognizes it and you can play games. Its like having video games in the real world!

I pre-ordered the Cosmo Black 3DS, even though i always want the different color my brother always get's first pick. Though the black has sorta grown on me.... ANYWAY for those of you who don't know Gamestop extended their offer where you can trade in your DSi XL for $100 torwards the 3DS, Trade in your DSi for $75 and your DS Lite for $50, until April 3rd.

That's a decent offer, but I'd like to keep mine as then I can trade and battle my Pokemon.

@ Melotea

Of course. I found it completely obnoxious how at first that offer was only till march something. Obviously, that wouldnt work, considering that Black and White are coming out WEEKS before the 3ds. Oh well, better for me

I don't know what to do about that. I luv my new Mario XL... But it's hit concrete three times, so it's kind of scratched off and actually is a bit chipped. XD Do you think that GameStop would take it? I mean, it's not THAT BAD... $100 off... That means I could get a game instead of not getting any, and I could get a case for it. XP

(Get this I had a case on my Bronze XL, NEVER. DROPPED IT. I got my new Mario one, decided, "I like the design, forget the case," first week, I was spinning around outside of a Barnes N Noble just for the fun of it, and it was in my jacket pocket, well... Let's just say it flew about 10-15 feet before it slammed into the concrete... Then later that day we go to Taco Cabana for the same thing to happen again, but this time, I didn't spin. xP)

Wow cool. Those augmented reality cards are pretty neat! On top of that, I love the box the 3DS comes in. Ya know I might be just crazy enough to buy one at launch.

The only thing im a little dissipointed on is the launch titles, I mean who wants to play nintendogs + cats? I hated Nintendogs before, But now cats? Who the hell cares about cats? Nintendo obviously doesn't, They just added the cats on the end of the title with a + sign, That shows their effort on the title choosing. But On the other hand, the amazing games soon to arrive might just make up for that. I'll be picking up a 3DS on launch day, Only because it will probably be sold out.

I think I'm going to have to trade in my DSi to even come close to the price of the 3DS. _-_ Bye bye all those games I downloaded.

dmaster out.

Back