(3) Second Mr. Hidaka Interview Tomorrow, Interview with Masamitsu Hidaka at Anime Expo, Site Downti

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkrai1246

Waiting for new DS (Mines broken)
RE: (1) Site Downtime [7/3]

I was waiting a long time. For that time everybody was seeming to move to poke earth.
P.S. why was everybody having different errors.

Dimentio

Ciao!
RE: (1) Site Downtime [7/3]

I s'pose this answers my question in the last news capsule? ;] That's fine. I think we all can live without Pokebeach for a few days. Do what you gotta do, WPM.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: (2) Interview with Masamitsu Hidaka at Anime Expo, Site Downtime [7/3]

bump

Loyal Lucario

Aspiring Trainer

Ummm.... how about the question you had a loong time ago about kadabra and the pokemon cards? why did they no longer make kadabra a pokemon card?? (do they make kadabra cards again?)

Also if you could get any information on pokemon platinum, and are they ever going to make a Jhoto remake

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW

Or will they make an episode with Charizard and his kid(s)?

CrazyAipom

'Sup

How about asking if Ash's old pokemon will be back?

Blue Thunder

so long!

I was wondering why the site was going down....hmmm...

Lucky you, WPM!

I figured they would be working already on the 12th movie. They will probably include a screenshot in of to Movie 12 in the next CoroCoro, like they did last year for Movie 11. I wonder what it will be of this time...? Anyway, the new Pokemon is Arcues. That's obvious. But, at least you got him to say that. Hmmm...perhaps we will see Heatran or Cresselia?

Anyway, I would try to see if you can give you at least a subtile hint or something on a G/S remake. That is something I'm DYING to know. Or see what other plans they might have for future epsiodes or games.

Ask him anything you would want to know. You can have all the time you want (well, sort of) so ask him anything.

Xanthophobiac2814

Green Lantern Sector 2814

Wow! That interview must have been exciting! I'm pumped just from reading it! As for questions.. Hm.. How about Arceus? When will he be officially announced? I know you asked about Ash's father, but more specifically is he Giovani? Maybe you could ask him about the other banned episodes (I suppose he could only really comment on the ones banned in Japan). I also second what Loyal Lucario said about Kadabra, I am really anxious to know about that one especially. I would also be interested in knowing if MissingNo. is really linked to Deoxys (I know he probably wouldn't be the one to ask about that.). Just thought I would throw those suggestions out there. I really hope you get another chance to talk to Hidaka-San!

M

minomuchi

Hey, pokebeach. Ask him if there will be a 5th generation. Make it discrete so he won't get in trouble. Ask him about platinum game or will there be any new games coming out for wii or ds or a remake of pokemmon gold and silver.

Animelee

Bored

For that 12th movie question, I would have used my laptop to find an Arceus picture, then just start coughing and pointing to it. LOL.

EDIT: I don't think he's the one to ask about the games. =\

EDIT2: Another good question is what they're going to do with the Japanese name of the show after Platinum comes out. (Right now it's Diamond and Pearl. What are they going to call it? DPP? o_O)

Firemaker

FC 4639-6252-3385

LOL with the sneaking. He seems like a nice guy. You're so lucky you can meet celebrities like that wherever you go. The benefits of growing up. :) But don't you have to be a 'press official', like actually work for a newspaper or magazine or such to get a press pass?

I would like to know if they'd have another Porygon episode. Since they redid Jynx in its new blue color, they should do episodes with Porygon's evolutions.

Ask them if they'll make a fifth generation, like people want. By 'new pokemon' is it Areceus, who wasn't officially revealed yet, or literally, to the spoiler fans, a new pokemon.

You could try to find out something about Platinum, but maybe he doesn't work with video games...

Ummm.... how about the question you had a loong time ago about kadabra and the pokemon cards? why did they no longer make kadabra a pokemon card?? (do they make kadabra cards again?)
Kadabra's japanese name, Yunghelor, is based off a man, Yung Helor. He sued pokemon for using his name for 'an evil monster'. So pokemon of Japan frowns on it's use now. And since most pokemon things are from Japan, no Kadabra for us (except in games)

Edit: Oh oh, ask him if he ever goes on fansites, or if the company looks for plot ideas in games and shows from the fans.

meowth14

Meowth, that's right!

Cool interview! :D
How about you ask him: How much longer the show will go on for? And what do they plan on doing once it's over? Will they make a new show with new people? Or maybe keep the same characters and do a new show about when they're older?

cacgbass

Aspiring Trainer

I have some questions:
1.- Will bulbasaur/squirtle/etc ever evolve into their final forms? Or will they be like a lv 100 bulbasaur?
2.- does the pokemon generations end with diamond and pearl? Or will there be more?
3.- Will ash ever have a legendary pokemon?
Sugestion: Make more fight sequences on the movies.

burnpsy

The Rising Star

I have ideas for two questions: why do the main characters always get rather repetetive types of pokemon? and why was Raikou the only legend that the main characters didn't see yet?

those were REALLY good and interesting questions and answers tho... most answers being dissapointing...

Rocket Girl

Aspiring Trainer

I'm sure he'll laugh at this question, and to be honest, I feel a little embarrassed even asking, but since this kind of opportunity may never come up again... Could you ask him about shippings? Like, if there's any he thinks could happen? I'd be EXTREMELY grateful if you could specifically bring up Rocketshipping, but it's your choice.

At the very least, you've got to ask about the GS Ball.

SeiferA

Aspiring Trainer

There's one question you should've asked him:

What was in that GS Ball? Or better yet, why was it abandoned? (Plot hole most likely, yes)

pikachufan25

Killed by Uberchu :(

Can you ask him why pikachu was chosen as Ash's first pokemon and the show mascot?

Loyal Lucario

Aspiring Trainer

Kadabra's japanese name, Yunghelor, is based off a man, Yung Helor. He sued pokemon for using his name for 'an evil monster'. So pokemon of Japan frowns on it's use now. And since most pokemon things are from Japan, no Kadabra for us (except in games)

Thank you, I always wanted to know the answer, LOL since when are pokemon "evil monsters" ??? He just wanted more $$$, but there could be another reason? it's still a good question to ask just to see what he would say, most questions WPM asked we already knew the answers to.

Status
Not open for further replies.