(3) Second Mr. Hidaka Interview Tomorrow, Interview with Masamitsu Hidaka at Anime Expo, Site Downti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok those are a lot of questions but the one about the GS ball probably isn't going to be answered. U know why, IT"S A PLOT HOLE!!

Good Luck though WPM!

my questions are in, now i just need to wait for an answer :D i really want a G/S remake, it was my favorite game, and my crystal version isn't working anymore :(

even though there's a 1% chance of this question being seen in time, here's a question i thought would be interesting to ask him: since misty hates bug pokemon and loves water pokemon, how would she react to a surskit? i found this on a pokemon wiki of sorts, and i figured id try to get this asked if i could.

I have some questions...
1. What about Jessie's mother Miyamoto? is she alive? and if she is,will she be back?
2. What does it mean to be a Pok?mon Master? What does Ash supposed to do to be one?
3. Is there any chance we'll get a separated anime about other Pok?mon games like "Pok?mon Ranger" and "Mystery Dungeon"? And I mean a real series like the current one - not just one episode/special/movie
4. Do the characters age? if so will we ever see Max's journey once he old enough?
5. Is there any chance Porygon and its evolutions ever appear?
6. Will Dialga and Palkia's plot will be similar to how it was in the games?
7. What happened with Brock and Professor Ivy?
Please try to ask a few of them! >:

RE: (3) Second Mr. Hidaka Interview Tomorrow, Interview with Masamitsu Hidaka at Anim

I'd just like to say thank you for not only including my question about shippings, but for also adding a question about James and Jessie's future. I REALLY appreciate that. :)

Lots of your questions are about the future, WPM, so don't expect too many of them to be answered in full. If they do, it'll be a miracle!

So many questions, so little time :(

How do they keep up with all the pokémon and how do they decide new pokemon?

*edit* what i said here was invalid since i went back and saw another question you're asking might answer it. YAY :D

I'm pretty sure by now, WPM is at his interview or maybe he's even done. I don't think there's any time for more questions.

I'm dying to know what happens/happened with all the Pokemon that Ash left behind or gave to other trainers. Remember his Mankey/Primeape, Pidgeot, Butterfree, Charizard, Squirtle? Perhaps Misty's Togetic? There's probably more that I don't remember...I wonder if Ash would get them back, or at least see them again.

The next biggest thing I wonder is what the heck went wrong between Brock and Prof. Ivy.

And Tracey. Is he going to switch back in sometime soon?

Another thing I've wondered is when Max is going to get his first Pokemon, and what it's going to be. But I guess that's a moot question now that Max is gone...

Oh, and the GS ball. What is it all about???

I often wonder about Jessie and James's family. They talk about them occasionally, but they are always vague about them.

and one dumb, but sincere and honest, question: Is Brock ever going to open his eyes?

... and I guess that's all the questions I have right now.

Pretty well-written, but your timing is a bit off. It's against the rules to post in a topic after two weeks have passed since the last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back