(3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Lea

RE: (1) Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info [9/14]

Yeah I was also about to say that they don't quite look like fighting types. The art is great looking, but they don't seem to be fighting types to me. =\

RE: (1) Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info [9/14]

The new pokemon look really good but i do not see why would they be fighting type, in fact at ifrst it was an argument that i used to say that the information was fake

Idk? I just like the blue one that looks like a bull dog. lol.
they dont look much like fighting types.

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

I don't think the trailer is real. It looks so dumb and fake.

Off Topic: Yes!!!! first poster to talk about the movie:):)

RE: (3) Live-Action Pokemon Movie?, BW Shipping, Isshu's Fighting-Type Legendary Trio Revealed; More Leaked Pokemon Info

Live-action Pokemon movie? I hope it's not real for personal reasons. :(

If it is real, the only thing I really don't like about it is the main character's hat. It looks like an adult trying to look like a kid.

I think its fake.
1) The explosion in the car looked really bad.
2) The ash looks like an adult. They either should have got a kid or not have dressed the adult like a kid.
3) Probably the biggest point. There are guns....

hey...

i posted that the Amazon orders were shipping like, an hour ago. x/ lame

@WPM'
I'm with you WPM. There is NO way that movie is real.

The real life pokemon movie, if real, cold be two things:

1. A complete fail just to rake in cash
2. A complete masterpiece

It looks like it'll be pretty cool either way.

Yeah that trailer wasn't really convincing. Though what also bothers me is why did they didn't finish showing the title at the end under Pokemon? Anyways the people in the movie seem much older then teenagers. Also WPM you gotta make a Pokemon movie since you are in film school.

I understand why WPM hates this trailer, so I wish him the best. However, if it is real, oh my god I'd watch it! I'd actually fit in with the audience this time! :D Also, guns!? Now if only Pokemon were real... I'd actually dream of what life would be like... :rolleyes:

About the movie:

What. Is. This.

I. Don't. Even.

If that pokemon movie trailer was real, then why are there GUNS in it!? A little odd if you ask me.

That movie is soo freaking fake!! When i saw squirtle, if that was him, he looked really creepy. His head was turning slowly and he had a big smile. And they all looked like they were people in costumes, the pokemon. I mean really, i hope its not real. Just make it look better.

tf was that movie about?? is today april 1st??! guns in a poke movie ftw- i don't think so....

not to mention their age(s)..

however, it's creation is definitely a mystery.. a little too hq for a youtube spoof if you ask me.

does IGN or possibly FUNNY or DIE have something to do w/ this??!

Yeah I also noticed some guns in the trailer. Which means it goes mostly into the fake category until we get some more persuading information. I don't think little kids who can't watch violent movies will be able to see this. Also we get only a small glimpse of the Pokemon.

The trailer is not convincing and why should there be guns maybe for that even if it turns out to be real i would doubt it would come to America(why relate a not so violent game with guns?)
When i saw the trailer the first thing that came to my mind was the mario bros movie that while interesting was not very good,it seemed more like a interpretation of the real world mario a bit like this.
But well it certainly is interesting

That is a definite fake trailer. But if its real im sooo watching it!! finally, not a show that is very boring and for little kids. I think they wanted to make it edgier and not for little kids.

There were guns in the show. One censored, and one not censored.

Guns are fine with me.

Rare, yes, but they have appeared in pokemon media

@ Chillarmy, #1 is the right answer for me. But people have their own opinions. Plus the fact that the movie has guns so ... o_O

Back