(3) Galactic's Conquest, Next Year's Format Worldwide, Legends Awakened Blister Featuring Latias

RE: (2) Next Year's Format Worldwide, Legends Awakened Blister Featuring Latias

Oooo! I really like the Latias...:p

EDIT: It is also good to hear that you can get more than just ONE Cynthia's per box...:D

Cynthia's Feelings looks to be more common, so that's good. Good Promo pack with decent Boosters.

dmaster out.

Wait they will be released next week as in before the 20th?

i like the latias and the luxray and lucario wrapper art is nice. :]

WHOOT! This is SO sweet! I have been waiting on this sorta news about a Galactic set to come out, for like 1000 years!

The latias is also nice to be seeing, however this is not as brightening as the galactic set to come.

Ah, the next format, everyone expected this to be the format. So What do you know I have started making a deck that fits these requirements, Perfectly. So this is GREAT news to hear.

Thanks for the awesome news WPM!

~Charizard88

I WISH but doubt they will be named like so:
Team Galactic Mar's Purugly etc.
If this was true, imagine this mounthful: Team Galactic Saturn's Toxicroak Lv X!

Well at least have the traditional Team Galactic's ________
Like TM VS TA and Rocket sets had.

Lol DP-on Format is/was expected. Nothing new.

What is new is Galactic's Conquest. :D Finally, we get our Team Rocket/Magma/Aqua set. :DDDD I'm looking forward to the Owner Pokemon. Team Galactic's Boss Cyrus's Weavile ftw.

dmaster out.

Team Galactic themed set? Laaame. Can't say I didn't see it coming though.

Hopefully it doesn't stink as bad as MagmaVsAqua did.. If it's a decent set, it'll be sweet as, but I've never been a huge fan of SoAndSo's <insertpokemonhere>.

And I suppose we'll soon find out what Jupiter and Saturn's supporters do.. More hand disruption please! ^^

One more thing, hopefully they rerelease Team Galactic's Mars in this set, cause I don't want to worry about losing it NEXT year, haha.

Bazzafer said:

Hopefully it doesn't stink as bad as MagmaVsAqua did.. If it's a decent set, it'll be sweet as, but I've never been a huge fan of SoAndSo's <insertpokemonhere>.

And I suppose we'll soon find out what Jupiter and Saturn's supporters do.. More hand disruption please! ^^

One more thing, hopefully they rerelease Team Galactic's Mars in this set, cause I don't want to worry about losing it NEXT year, haha.

Well, I really like the "SoAndSo's <insertpokemonhere>". But you are right about AquaVsMagma. If it's a decent set it'll be at least as good as Team Rocket Returns. Three cards that will most likely be in the set: [Galactic's] Dialga/Palkia/Giratina.

Zierant said:
Well at least have the traditional Team Galactic's ________
Like TM VS TA and Rocket sets had.

Bleh, that is like the most TERRIBLE thing I want to come from this set, if this happens it will drive me insane.

d master342 said:
Lol DP-on Format is/was expected. Nothing new.

What is new is Galactic's Conquest. :D Finally, we get our Team Rocket/Magma/Aqua set. :DDDD I'm looking forward to the Owner Pokemon. Team Galactic's Boss Cyrus's Weavile ftw.

dmaster out.

Goodness gracious! That is one big mouthful, right there is one reason I vouch for the statement I have under Zierant’s quote.

Bazzafer said:

MVA was a terrible set and your right in the saying, and I am not a fan either. :D

I also hope they come out with Jupiter, and Saturn but also a reprint of TGM.

Groudon465 said:
Well, I really like the "SoAndSo's <insertpokemonhere>". But you are right about AquaVsMagma. If it's a decent set it'll be at least as good as Team Rocket Returns. Three cards that will most likely be in the set: [Galactic's] Dialga/Palkia/Giratina.

I agree with you about Dialga and Palkia and Giratina statement. Your another person who agrees with the SoandSo crud, which I HIGHLY disagree with but w/e. But yes I do hope it matches to be as good or better then TRR, defiantly a match to MVA.

I think it's almost certain that Drapion LV.X will be in the next set, as all the Visual Book promos are reprinted in the next set. I hope there will be a Shaymin (sky form) LV.X...that would be really cool

RE: (3) Galactic's Conquest, Next Year's Format Worldwide, Legends Awakened Blister F

I knew there would be a Galactic Set! I want some "shady" cards. Shady, meaning letting you do things to your opponent.[/quote]

Water Pokémon Master said:
I'm sorry you are unable to read the second sentence of a news story.

Nope I read the entire thing but it still leaves the meaning unclear. I don't see how "t" stands for Platinum and that's why I said I would like to know the exact meaning. I think it could mean something else.

Back