(3) English Names Confirmed, 3DS Date and Price, Best Wishes' English Name [1/19]

Well game systems don't decrease in price fast it takes months or even years for the price to decrease. Also the price of the DSi has gone down.

I had a good feeling Embouh would be Emboar, and I saw Pignite somewhere as a guess for Tepig before the name was revealed

$250 is a little hard to swallow. I hope we see a $50 price cut within a year, but I highly doubt it.

so i was wondering, what is the favorite color of people for the 3DS? The blue or the Black, they both are good, but which do you think is better for guys? or girls? or both?

Black, definitely.
That color blue looks fugly, at least to me, even the DSi had that same color and it was ugly.
Black looks extremely sexy, though. I'm still going to wait for the second version.
....can't.....resist....

^ thats the same with me... I want it so bad, but i want to resist, but i WANT it.... urgh.

*facepalm* Meh,my dad said he would buy me a 3DS if I get good grades on January,February and March,specially math.But seriously,I doubt I will get one.Im TERRIBLY bad at math.Oh well then. >_<

YYAAAAAYY!!!I can enjoy my Samurott,Archeops,Audino(Still getting used to it,though),Lilligant,Darmanitan,Galvantula,and most importantly,SAWSBUCK! :D

Weelll...I kinda like Best Wishes alot better...

I think it's a reasonable price. From what I've seen, it has graphics that equal or might even be better than the wii, it pretty much can do all the things that a dsi can do + more, and from what I know(I could be wrong) it's the first technology that is able to project a 3D image without the need of glasses. To me, it's just a portable wii that can do stuff in 3D. Now saying that, I probably won't get it unless a game comes out that I really want.(and with titles like star fox, kid icarus, and metal gear, it's really tempting)

The name of the anime is fine and I'm already used to the names(most of them at least) so yay for confirmation. :D

Sneaky Sneasel said:
PokeBeach was definitely not the first website to post or reveal those names :<
Nor did I ever say I was, PJ. In fact, in the very first sentence of the first story, I said, "A list of English and Italian Black and White Pokemon names has been circulating on various message boards and websites today." I don't even know where the list came from since it was all over the place and I was in class all day. You act as if I was doing something deceptive, but I'm always transparent with everything I do.

@scube stevee i totally agree with you, now we just need to know when these games will be coming out so i dont waste money for like 3 months before i can finally play a game on it.... I wish the release was closer to when BW comes out because i want to sell my DSi so i can have some more money without wasting all that i have. But then i wont have a DS to play BW on...

Nintendo also stated, on their website, that they will be putting up kiosks with the 3DS in them, around the country, so you can try it out before buying it to see if you really want it. This will hopefully pursuade people to buy it.

$250...so that's probably like $275 or $300 Canadian. Yeah I'll pass. Looks like I'm going to be finally finishing the fight this year!

I'm mad about the color options. I remember seeing glorious pictures of a whole rainbow of 3DSs. There was a color for everyone! I wanted to get the burnt orange so bad! Now we get these lousy choices. I'm tired of black and blue/indigo.

Evolution said:
so i was wondering, what is the favorite color of people for the 3DS? The blue or the Black, they both are good, but which do you think is better for guys? or girls? or both?

Black!

I like neutral colours on my electronic devices. My phone, laptop, mouse, etc. are all black in colour.

Rob- You a University of Texas fan? Burnt Orange? Just making a connection. I myself am a UT fan.

But you gotta remember when the Wii was first shown Nintendo was showing off green, red, white, black, and orange systems too. Same with the PS3's white and silver versions. Who knows if the alternate colors will all appear on the market.

I doubt I'll be able to get the 3DS anytime soon with me being in college and all. My first priority, aside from school, would have to be getting pokemon white.

(Man I haven't been on here in a long time!)

Wooow... $250, huh? Eh, I really don't care for the 3DS atm. I'll probably get one about 2 or 3 years after it's released like I did with the Wii. Besides, I'm sure it'll be WAY cheaper by then. :B I mean look at the Wii now. It's only $150 dollars! Used to be, like... $200 right? It'll happen. T^T

ANYWAYS, with the confirmed Pokeyman names. I guess that confirms the list, right? Ooor, some of the names in the leaked list could be prototype names. (Hoping Throh and Sawk are changed to "Rawkem" and "Sawkem"... lmao, not my idea :B)

Oh, and the 3DS BETTER be more durable than the two most recent DS models (mostly the DS Lite >.>).
I'm expecting my (future) 3DS to last longer than 4 years! 3:<

I hope there will be a Pokemon game for the 3ds! Perhaps Pokemon Grey? Anyway I will get the 3ds eventually. Urgh.... some of the English names are hard to pronouce. :(

Guys, if you look what all the 3DS can do, 250$ is a perfect amount for it.

@Extreme Pokemon Fan
Yeah, I think the sequel to Black and White will be grey, because Kyurem (Or whatever) is grey, it's dragon and ice, and black + white = grey.
Zekrom, thunder.
Reshiram, fire.
Kyurem, Ice.

@Extreme Pokemon Fan
Yeah, I think the sequel to Black and white will be grey, because kyurem (Or whatever) is grey, it is dragon and ice, and black + white = Grey.
Zekrom, thunder. Reshiram, fire. Kyurem, ice.

Back