(3) BW Website, HS - Undaunted, Movie 13 in Second Place [7/16]

Awesome! This morning on Pokemon Sunday they showed that the technological city is in Pokemon White, and the nature city in Pokemon Black. :3

Sephiru said:
Awesome! This morning on Pokemon Sunday they showed that the technological city is in Pokemon White, and the nature city in Pokemon Black. :3

Yes, but I think u was wrong. The technological one is in Pokemon Black and more traditional city or White Forest is in Pokemon White.

Sephiru said:

yeah~ actually the modern city is in Pokemon Black, and the natural city is in Pokemon White~

and i love Wargle's move, Free Fall~ Cool,,:D

You better hire me to compose the score for your Pokémon movie, WPM. ;p

wafiazizul said:
it's so quite now~ no news revealed yet~ So sad :(

This is how I'm feeling too, there's an odd kind of lull going on at the moment. :(

Even the recent rumours going around are a bit boring...

I'm not sure what I'm expecting to happen though....I think I'd actually like some more insight on the whole global link and dreams rather than revealing new pokemon.

The next pokemon sunday will reveal a new legendary pokemon! So, to get something else than rumors, we probably have to wait until Sunday :(

Anyway, there is some rumors to talk about, but nothing confirmed.

hey i just go ta zour a pokedottobles

Don't post the links in your posts. Signature is fine.

dmaster out.

hey im new soo hi ya i just made a zekrom card im goona post it some time

hey another one

oh srry

who is Dmaster?

20100722mamanpou.jpg

found this at filb~

the blue red pokemon is ママンボウ(Mamanbō) and the fishlike pokemon (i think its luvdisc evo) is ギガイアス(Gigaiasu) :D

jirachinick said:
Wow, the sleeves look amazing!*sarcasm* On other news, what are you talking about WPM, that movie was theBEST Pokemon movie ever!

did you watch it ?!?

EspeonROX said:
Yay for Espeon sleeves! 8D

I really like Wargle. Sure, the name is kinda funny, but his artwork is amazing! He better be Black and White's Garchomp!

No wonder.
LOL

Back