(3) BW Starter Decks, BW Trailers, Play! Pokemon [8/4]

I honestly think the whole musical thing is kinda.... fruity? I mean seriously? They could have just kept Contests, instead of having to give us some other dumb gimmicky thing. It's very VERY unneeded

Well right now I am not really impressed with the whole musical things, unless they have other things that you can do during the musical.

Can anyone else make out Mijumaru holding its belly shell in the container with all three starters? It seems to be at a different angle, almost ninja star-esque. (pretty much confirms Water/Fighting)

icyFREEZEdragon said:
wow no old pokes is like the best news ever!!!!
really excited for this games Big Grin

Most of the new Pokemon are extremely disapointing. Victini looks SO stupid. The two legends and the Zoroark line are ugly. Many of the new Pokemon are weird and uninteresting except for the starters and I haven't seen their highest stages yet.

Forget about the 2 Psychics that are version exclusive, I want Alakazam, Gengar, Magmortar, Abomasnow, Ursaring, Milotic, Muk and many other Gen 1-4 Pokemon. Using exclusively the new is horrible because that means they are going to shove the new ones doing our throats and nothing familiar will be in to use for the main game. This means there will little to no evolutions for older pokemon (Luvdisc evo, if it is one will be post-Isshu dex).

Remember back in Ruby and Sapphire, where many pokemon were unobtainable and you could not transfer from GSC? Those games ended being the worst games of the franchise by many people. This time its ALL new Pokemon and no old ones until you beat the game and so far it's not looking good. At least RSE had some familiar pokemon as well as good new ones. I think there will be new 5th Gen Pokemon that may be interesting, but for now I have lost all interest.

ok well i disagree because most people want to start fresh like back in the old games..and its not like you wont be able to get old pokemon you just have to wait a bit and i dont mind waiting...150 new pokemon or around there is going to be pretty cool!..

So, Im hoping the musicals/contest replacements gives us more ribbons :p

Chardan said:
Can anyone else make out Mijumaru holding its belly shell in the container with all three starters? It seems to be at a different angle, almost ninja star-esque. (pretty much confirms Water/Fighting)

:O I just noticed that, good eye >_<

Boddy903 said:
I honestly think the whole musical thing is kinda.... fruity? I mean seriously? They could have just kept Contests, instead of having to give us some other dumb gimmicky thing. It's very VERY unneeded

Yes, it is. They should have gave us Pokeathalon again :/

^Maybe with some tune ups like MORE events to play in and the pokemon musical that would be Way! better IMO

~Blastoise91~

If the musical easier than contest, i might want to try play it~ contest is a bit hard~ that's why i didn't play with it so much~ musical seems intresting, and i really like music too~ cool,,:D

Skittycat said:
Anyone else notice that Shikijika uses energy ball when fighting munna and chiramii?
Perhaps this means that Shikijika is a grass type, or at least part grass.
Don't forget it is/was also a TM. Energy Ball can be taught to many Pokémon.

Of course, its body looks like Normal/Grass to me.

^naw i think its because of that rumor that says that Shikijika has Seasonal Evoultions(mmm Tasty! lol) So being that it might be able to learn a ton of elemental moves!

~Blastoise91~

I hope the musicals actually have a point, like you can win some rare and useful items if your Pokémon dances the best. Things like berries and evolutionary stones. Then maybe I'd be more interested in them. If it's just a cutesy way to display your Pokémon, then I'll more than likely skip it.

BW Starter Sets are interesting. My question is it just different packaging between the two?

Just looked at the article, I like the fact how it's gonna be new pokemon only for a long while, it makes things fresh...

TCG Boy deck and Girl decks seem like a good idea, personaly I found myself liking the Girl carry case o///o

I think B/W is gonna be the best generation to ever happen, and the best part...

NO CAVE ZUBAT and GEODUDE!

I already posted the news with the "new Pokémon only" about a week ago...
Nice to know that you read the thread! XD

Back