News 20th Anniversary Set in September + Surfing Pikachu and M Slowbro-EX!

the bilingual one looks nice, although a larger pic would be nicer to read the futrigana and stuff.

Oh my god a remotely competitive Pokemon in evolutions! Now there's a reason to actually buy these packs since i can get that Dragonite EX!

I'm gonna do whatever it take to get that Exeggutor, whether I pull it, or buy it for like 45 dollars on eBay though...

This set has gotten so much hate but I'm still looking forward to it. I personally like the layout. A nice blend of the originals and the BW/XY layout. Can't wait!

Why some very viable cards have "Up" in their abilities? Shaymin: Set UP:: Dragonite : Pull UP .

Ewww! Why that Ooyama's Exeggutor is here? I hate it. Look at the one of its coconuts. It looks being babied.

Looove that Exeggutor! I noticed it when the Japanese scans came out and wondered why there was English text on it! Wonder what the idea behind a bilingual card is?

As for the Dragonite EX, it seems like a cool card, but the layout of the EX cards in this set still seems a little... off to me. Actually I think it's the line between the two attacks / Ability and attack (which I realise is present on all of the cards with more than one attack, but it just seems more noticeable on the EXs). Still super exited for this set though :D

ew that glossy 3D Dragonite artwork and the wishy washy frame.
At least the full art is decent.

Back