2014's Standard Format: Boundaries Crossed-on [7/22]

Well Fighting.dec (without Machamp) is now going to be really really strong. Most likely tier 1 material. The fact that it is very hard to counter only puts salt on the wound. Pyroar / Charizard beats it so at least there is that.

Mewtwo isn't very hard to put in.

Anyways, I was really hoping PF-on to throw laser into an abyss, but Tpci just likes to watch the world burn. Well....another year of laser hax friends. At least I can keep my sig for another year....

RogueChomp said:

Anyways, I was really hoping PF-on to throw laser into an abyss, but Tpci just likes to watch the world burn. Well....another year of laser hax friend. At least I can keep my sig for another year....
Landorous EX, Landorous, and Hawlucha say screw you Mewtwo EX.

I LITERALLY JUST YELLED AND JUMPED OUT OF MY SEAT. F***. YES.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP THIS APPLIES TO WORLDS

UNEDIT: WAIT NEVER MIND

Camoclone said:
RogueChomp said:

Anyways, I was really hoping PF-on to throw laser into an abyss, but Tpci just likes to watch the world burn. Well....another year of laser hax friend. At least I can keep my sig for another year....
Landorous EX, Landorous, and Hawlucha say screw you Mewtwo EX.

True enough. Normal stoise is back bros.

Boundaries Crossed is staying for another season? Yes. YES. YES!!!

FYq7M.gif%20

Now Altaria/Dragonite-EX/Virizion-EX can become a thing!(Altaria is a Secret Rare in BCR.)

Bye Bye, Ninetales/Victreebel. You were a worthy concept.

Camoclone said:
RogueChomp said:
True enough. Normal stoise is back bros.
Even stoise doesn't beat it. Hawlucha and Lucario EX.

That's getting to sound extremely clunky especially without beach. Hawlucha still helps the matchup. Fighting could just out speed them.

GadgetJax said:

Actually, Ninetales is still in format because of the PLS Promo.

The more I think about it, the more I'm really glad BCR stayed in format. We keep Skyla for Stage 2 decks, Landorus EX for Fighting decks (although this could very well be a bad thing), Computer Search, Flygon, Altaria, Munna, and Town Map. Aside from maybe Landorus, all these cards staying in create a more fun a diverse metagame.

@Camo and RogueChomp, I think Blastoise beats Fighting without Garbodor. Without Beach it might suck too much, but I think it would still beat Fighting. Fighting lacks a good late game (Lucario with 3 Energy can be Lysandred before it's a threat), so it's just going to be Fighting 2 shotting EXs, while Blastoise is getting one shots, sometimes on EXs. Sigilyph/Suicune also stop Fighting pretty hard. I guess there's Landorus FRF, but that's pretty weak.

Machamp The Champion said:
GadgetJax said:

Actually, Ninetales is still in format because of the PLS Promo.

The more I think about it, the more I'm really glad BCR stayed in format. We keep Skyla for Stage 2 decks, Landorus EX for Fighting decks (although this could very well be a bad thing), Computer Search, Flygon, Altaria, Munna, and Town Map. Aside from maybe Landorus, all these cards staying in create a more fun a diverse metagame.

@Camo and RogueChomp, I think Blastoise beats Fighting without Garbodor. Without Beach it might suck too much, but I think it would still beat Fighting. Fighting lacks a good late game (Lucario with 3 Energy can be Lysandred before it's a threat), so it's just going to be Fighting 2 shotting EXs, while Blastoise is getting one shots, sometimes on EXs. Sigilyph/Suicune also stop Fighting pretty hard. I guess there's Landorus FRF, but that's pretty weak.
Sir Munna is not "fun".

Back