Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Ralph Nader FTW!

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • IDK...Anyone but wubaya!

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T-Tar Master said:
Who called Obama being assassinated? I did. Did you see the news about the skinheads plotting to kill him...I knew people were crazy!

What do you guys think about this?

i keep thinking that too. but.....
1st most hate groups are bunch of sissies.(u know what other word i mean and the kkk got there asses beat badly)
2nd the terrorist attacks are always staged
3rd there hasnt been any sucessful assasinations over these years
4th if theres anyone going to place a hit it would be the federal reserve.(cuz if obama tries to abolish them or something he would get shot. just look at john f kenedy)

Well, Obama is already the most protected presidential candidate ever, but I can see racist rednecks/republicans attempting to assassinate him...

Papi/Manny said:
Drilling in Alaska is how Alaska makes money. Yeah, good idea to stop the biggest state from making money. :x
Source, because I have never heard this.
No connection so just ranting.
I think she was referring to the city being in NorthEastern N.H. (though it's more central then anything) or just the U.S. in general.
The draft won't come back. End of story. :/ And just stay on college.
Obama is just going to screw the economy with his taxing system. Rather not see either's plan in effect, but McCains>>>>Obama's.
Trillions? :/ lol. And they won't take us over. They don't want us to firebomb thier cities and killing millions of people (....er, maybe?) Also, I haven't seen anything to suggest this and they would have no way to maintain thier controll of us (we're too **** big). And let's not forget the allies we have *looks at Russia* Actually, its pretty funny how alot of our biggest allies were once big threats. X_x
I thought you (in general) wanted change? Not somebody who didn't vote on anything. ;/ And nobody likes to mention how Obama has voted with his party 96%? of the time.
Biden is definately the worse VP running this election.
Let's not start this. I think we're getting some actual good talk here.
No, they just say the correct things to get ignorant people to think he is. Big difference.
No comment.
i dont think ive ever agreed on anuthing with you but it makes me happy to see someone whos not completely wdjhiuwerfgn about politics.
thank you

Truly, I think either way, the VP will be Pres. Mostly because Obama will be assissnated and McCain will die of a heart attack.

yeah mcmain is gona die but again obama's death aint happenin unless he messes with the federal reserve or something else more powerful.

nope....thats not it.
what grade u in?
cuz you'll learn that stuff in high school.
but i learned this stuff my self.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dmPchuXIXQ

and look at this just read the first paragraph.
http://www.john-f-kennedy.net/thefederalreserve.htm

Still, there are enough people that are prejudistice about blacks. (I am not good at spelling!)

go to realreaptalk.com and you'll read alot of stories
hold on ill quote one right now.

Edit:just found a good and funny youtube video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p95zWsAmTyw

heres the quote
Mugen!;8250607 said:
^Ohio.
Teachers have called me niggers.
I've heard it under the breath..I've read lips.
I've been the only black kid in a class and had a teacher give me a easier assignment than the white kids. Mind you i was smarter than them.
I've had cops make me and my friends leave a place we were allowed to be...after frisking us.
I've had all types of racist shit happen to me

Mugen!;8250897 said:
^Lol man thats only the beginning...I done had so much racist shit one to me that its a wonder I dont hate white people.
I walked into a clothes store....picked up this nice 40$ fitted.
Had 50$ So I could cop it.
And the white lady I hand it to looks at the price and says.
"You know we have a layaway program if you cant pay it all now"
And I crumple the money up throw it at her snatch the fitted and say fudge you and leave.
I was once over my niggas house and I happen to have all black on.
I hop over the fence and a white ladys walkin wit some groceries.
Bitch speeds up and clutches her shit.
I should scared her pissless.
I was in the lunchline at school.
We got chicken and pizza.
The white lunch lady doesnt even ask me what I want.
Bitch just hands me some shitty fried fuckin chicken.
I done went through all this shit mayne.

darkrayquaza said:
go to realreaptalk.com and you'll read alot of stories
hold on ill quote one right now.

Edit:just found a good and funny youtube video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p95zWsAmTyw

heres the quote
Mugen!;8250607 said:
^Ohio.
Teachers have called me niggers.
I've heard it under the breath..I've read lips.
I've been the only black kid in a class and had a teacher give me a easier assignment than the white kids. Mind you I was smarter than them.
I've had cops make me and my friends leave a place we were allowed to be...after frisking us.
I've had all types of racist **** happen to me

Mugen!;8250897 said:
^Lol man thats only the beginning...I done had so much racist **** one to me that its a wonder I don't hate white people.
I walked into a clothes store...picked up this nice 40$ fitted.
Had 50$ So I could cop it.
And the white lady I hand it to looks at the price and says.
"You know we have a layaway program if you cant pay it all now"
And I crumple the money up throw it at her snatch the fitted and say **** you and leave.
I was once over my niggas house and I happen to have all black on.
I hop over the fence and a white ladys walkin wit some groceries.
**** speeds up and clutches her ****.
I should scared her pissless.
I was in the lunchline at school.
We got chicken and pizza.
The white lunch lady doesnt even ask me what I want.
**** just hands me some shitty fried fuckin chicken.
I done went through all this **** mayne.

It seems like some of those words should be censored...

Anyways, you guys should all go watch NBC/CBS/fox NAOW

Obama was almost assassinated by Neo-Nazis in Tennessee. If they almost did it, who knows what other's might attempt. Obama better start wearing a bullet-proof vest, because he'll have a big bullseye and on his body...

...and as soon as I leave, youtube videos start being used as sources. X_x See, this is why you can't ban me.

NBC and other stuff are controlled by the government.

Sweet Dawn said:
Obama was almost assassinated by Neo-Nazis in Tennessee. If they almost did it, who knows what other's might attempt. Obama better start wearing a bullet-proof vest, because he'll have a big bullseye and on his body...

like tupac?
but trust me he wont get assasinated.
and that proves my point that there still hasnt been any successful asassinations in these years.

Papi/Manny said:
...and as soon as I leave, youtube videos start being used as sources. X_x See, this is why you can't ban me.
news arent realiable resources neither.

*rolls eyes* And yet that's the only way we can have checks and balances. And youtube videos are fact? haha. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Litvinenko_poisoning http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/2448590/Key-Benazir-Bhutto-assassination-witness-shot-dead.html http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article3081985.ece assassination is very much alive, though the last one, while not succesful, still killed people. Bullet proof vests are only as good as how much they cover. :x

well yeah. im not talking about homemade youtube videos im talking about the ones that have documentaries.
well in the us there hasnt been any sucessful assasinations yet.
but im still giving you props for disproving just a bit.

I'm sure there has been. Just need to look at the mob hits and the bloods and crypts for proof. Nothing on that type of scale, but there is still plenty of it to go around. :/

Dudeman1993 said:
Well...who's "he?" If you're talking Obama, he's the Senator from Illinois? He makes decisions for the state, like McCain for Arizona.

Dudeman1993 said:
Ehe, funny story. 17 USD with shipping and handling. SI Mew for Magmortar? No way. I can do 17 WITH the Mew though.

Remember, I do not value Mew very highly. I'm trying to get rid of my cards. I may just "collect" the rare ones, but that's it.

Decisions such as:

-Pro Abortion

-Raise healthcare on Illinois

-Bail out?

Great job on that one Obama! How has he helped America?

While we are at it:

Who wants to discuss what would happen if the president were to die for either candidate.

Look, this isn't ABOUT dying in office. On what grounds would you say Obama is going to be assasinated? McCain has the SAME chance of being assasinated as Obama. While McCain is at risk because he's slightly older DOESN'T MEAN HE'S GOING TO DIE IN OFFICE. His mother is what, 90 or 91 or something? She's posing for fashion magazines. I am SO sick of hearing McCain's age being such a problem. If he were 47 years old would you be more compelled to vote for him? Oh btw even if McCain were to be in office for just 2 years he would still do more than Obama could in 20, although, and I quote Joe Biden, "Obama will be tested. By wars and economic crisis". Now tell me. Who's mind is slipping?

Back