Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Ralph Nader FTW!

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • IDK...Anyone but wubaya!

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wiseman.

Gengar will banish you to the Lost Zone.
Who are you for? Palin and McCain? Obama and Biden?

Discuss the whole deal about the 2008 election here. The policies, ups, downs, and indifferents of the election. Hey...I could write the politically incorect guide to the election because I know more about the election than everyone here :D Not to brag...Discuss and I will guide you to:

RALPH NADER (jk.)

Post here

McCain/Palin :). Don't feel like typing out why. I guess its cuz my dad's a republican. Or maybe its because of Obama's foreign policy and tax plans. Idk.

Dictator Dauntless said:
Please don't post if you can't vote.

Obama.

Why not? Do you think the youth of america has no say in this? In anything? Just because you're older than me or someone else doesn't mean you're more important. While I can't say anything electorically, I can still voice my opinion. It may not get McCain more votes, it may not make a difference, but at least people know which side I'm on.

I may not be American. But I would vote for Obama/Biden.

Please don't get me started on a Palin rant. She has got to be one of the most person people in the world. The fact she uses her recently born down syndrome baby as a political tool sickens the hell out of me.

^ resolved in chat.

Seriously, who voted for nader? This isn't exactly supposed to be "funny". This is our country's fate. While it may not be YOUR country, it matters to some people.

Gale said:
^ resolved in chat.

Seriously, who voted for nader? This isn't exactly supposed to be "funny". This is our country's fate. While it may not be YOUR country, it matters to some people.

It wasn't resolved. You didn't even answer any of my questions. You just fed me a can of Republican propaganda and avoided my questions, and then proceeded to change the subject. (Much like Sarah Palin did at the Vice Presidential debate. Have you been taking debate lessons from her, by chance?)

lol @ krucifier falling for the Palin thing. Man how foolish some people truely are.

Krucifier said:
Gale said:
^ resolved in chat.

It wasn't resolved. You didn't even answer any of my questions. You just fed me a can of Republican propaganda and avoided my questions, and then proceeded to change the subject. (Much like Sarah Palin did at the Vice Presidential debate. Have you been taking debate lessons from her, by chance?)

Resolved as in finished. No winner. I backed down, you backed down, to avoid any further arguements :)

Papi/Manny: Maybe its because I just got up or that I'm still in awe that I have no school today (yay, by the way), but are you INSULTING Palin or PROMOTING her?

McCain/Palin,
for the following reason;
Obama is not experienced enough to run our country IMHO.

Krucifier said:
I may not be American. But I would vote for Obama/Biden.

Please don't get me started on a Palin rant. She has got to be one of the most person people in the world. The fact she uses her recently born down syndrome baby as a political tool sickens the hell out of me.

With all the doubts about Palin past my mind, McCain is the right candidate.

I am sure I know more about everyone, but hey guys...tell me 1 thing Obama has done in America...exactly. Nothing to tell. Lack of experience. Period.

McCain has the right idea and obama wants 'change' what the H does that mean? McCain tells you and that is what sets him apart from Obama. Granted. If Obama wins I will support him as president.

PS:

`McCain won't die
`Obama is not a terrorist.

Galefail said:
Krucifier said:
Gale said:
^ resolved in chat.

Resolved as in finished. No winner. I backed down, you backed down, to avoid any further arguements :)

Papi/Manny: Maybe its because I just got up or that I'm still in awe that I have no school today (yay, by the way), but are you INSULTING Palin or PROMOTING her?
I also had a easy school day (one class compared to 3). I'm doing neither, just stating a different look. Palin is just pretending to be dumb, like Bush has pretended (with amazing results) to be from Texas.

I can't vote. Too young. But I really feel that Obama has a better chance than McCain in actually improving the state of the country.

I used to support the Republicans, but that was only because almost my entire family votes Republican. Recently I found out that I tend to agree more with Obama's policies than McCain. I could have been eligible to vote this year, but I didn't register in time. Believe me, if I had done it in time, Obama would have gotten my vote.

Papi/Manny said:
Galefail said:
Krucifier said:
Gale said:
^ resolved in chat.

I also had a easy school day (one class compared to 3). I'm doing neither, just stating a different look. Palin is just pretending to be dumb, like Bush has pretended (with amazing results) to be from Texas.

Actually, Palin isn't giving the "pretend to be dumb" act. Go take a look at her SAT results and the like. She's as stupid as stupid can be.

Because Palin would have a chance to become president if McCain won, no doubt my vote will be for Obama. Though this election reminds me of the last election where both candidates are... not ideal. The lesser of two evils.

Thank you pride.

Although McCain will probably not die in office, if he did, Palin would be my leader and I would lead to China.

On a different matter, Barack Obama is likely to get shot as America's first black president, someone out there is crazy enough to do it.

Back