• McCain/Palin

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Ralph Nader FTW!

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • IDK...Anyone but wubaya!

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's like a funeral downstairs at my house. My whole family voted Republican. I'm the only one who voted for Obama.

It's the internet...It's hard to tell when something is a joke...And it's not that I take it seriously...I don't really care who becomes President. Politics annoy me because it's always wishy washy and such...

Thats how politics is. You have to lobby and make false promises just to move forward. It's like taking two steps back one step forward sometimes. Sigh, sometimes we don't even get to move forward.

Heh...My friend keeps saying that because Obama is president, states are going to leave the country and we'll have another Civil War -.-;

Zacario said:
Heh...My friend keeps saying that because Obama is president, states are going to leave the country and we'll have another Civil War -.-;

I heard people say that also, but it's not going to happen. He won by a huge margin, but i believe his campaign was just like Bush's campaign. But instead of instilling fear he instilled hope and assumptions. Isn't politics great, votes are made due to the bandwagon effect. Instilling a feeling rather then rational choices, but it's a good thing Obama won. It proves that the United States is truly a free and ever changing country. Just hope he's true to his word.

PS:

`McCain won't die
`Obama is not a terrorist.

McCain will, however, eventually die and every American president is a potential terrorrist. I mean, what's the meaning of terrorrism if starting a war in a random country with no real reason (It's close to Osama and has lots of muslims in it lololol) is legal?

I too am very glad Obama won. Considering I have watched this election as close as I can and I've rooted for Obama for now a year and a half, it just feels good that my candidate won for once. I can't believe how huge this moment is for the African Americans in this country. Not only is it their time to finally shine in over 100 years, but it also opens my eyes to what this country has finally decided. This is a proud moment for many Americans, with or without the win.

dmaster out.

NyJonesy26 said:
I just hope he'll be able to deliver on all (or at least most) of his promises.

That'll be the true test.

I'm glad Obama won, like some people on this thread. It will be nice to see a big change from Bush....

The Austrailan news had it on all day on all channels, 1 had a story like 5 minutes long on how a little old b.... lady got up and voted for Obama lol. Also 96% of the b....s that voted chose Obama :O

Obam and Baiden will help us get back on track and he will also help bring the troops home. He is now our next president of the United States of America. I can't wait until the mess is cleaned up and everything is back to normal. It all starts on January 20th 2009.:)

Wanna know what's great?

We don't have a George Bush to blame everything bad that/will happen. Its on the democrats' shoulders now, and they aren't gonna be able to hold it. :]

I know. Now we just need to end the war and level out the econnomy.:)

Yeah, you reblicans really blame Bush. Seen who Bush has blamed for the economy?

Get this, there is a Nostraumdous prophcey that the end of the world will be brought about by a man by the name of Hussein, pretty funny with Dec. 21, 2012.
Gailfail:Yeah, you really blamed Bush, look who Reblicans blame for the economy, the Dems!

To think about 40+ years ago, an African-American running for President would be considered "crazy". Obama proved everyone wrong, and has etched his name in history.

Sweet Dawn said:
and has etched his name in history.

For better or worse. Why has this all become about race? We also have to consider the INSIDE of Obama. His judgement, his capability, and how he's going to handle the next 4 years. We have NO idea where he's coming from because he has NO experience, unlike John McCain or even Hilary Clinton. We know where they're coming from, so this will be an interesting 4 years indeed.

muddy68: I don't know what you're saying because your grammar was kinda messed up there. Are you saying that I'm blaming bush or that the dems are blaming bush or what?

doesnt matter what you people like; obama won!! wooo ohoooo looks like more people agreed with me than you McCain supporters :)

Galefail said:
Sweet Dawn said:
and has etched his name in history.

For better or worse. Why has this all become about race? We also have to consider the INSIDE of Obama. His judgement, his capability, and how he's going to handle the next 4 years. We have NO idea where he's coming from because he has NO experience, unlike John McCain or even Hilary Clinton. We know where they're coming from, so this will be an interesting 4 years indeed.

muddy68: I don't know what you're saying because your grammar was kinda messed up there. Are you saying that I'm blaming bush or that the dems are blaming bush or what?

McCain's experience? Oh, I forgot he was a POW, sorry.

Back