(2) Worlds 2008 Decks Release Date, Marley's Request from Stormfront Revealed! [9/29]

RE: (1) Marley's Request from Stormfront Revealed! [9/29]

That card is cool.:)

the only problem is that your opponent gets to pick, so it's kinda risky.

Is this card even worth it? I would rather use something else to set up faster.

Broken!
This is MODIFIED Item Finder... you can take Rare Candy or any other uber trainer you may want (considering it's important you will have 2 in your discard)!
Card is simply overpowered...

androman said:
Broken!
This is MODIFIED Item Finder... you can take Rare Candy or any other uber trainer you may want (considering it's important you will have 2 in your discard)!

Did you read it?? You have to pick 2 DIFFERENT ones.

I personally think it stinks. I'm sorry for any of the rest of you because some of you like it. This card would be a good regular trainer card but as a Supporter card, it's a waste.

Seems like a pretty good card, mainly just for finding trainers though. Even then I see no real use for this card since your opponent chooses what to discard and what you get to keep.

Marley's Request seems like an iffy card. Your opponent basically gets to choose your Trainer, so I wouldn't use it too often, unless I had some good cards in the discard pile...

dmaster out.

Bad card. I can only see it helping out with getting counter stadiums, but that means a deck would have to run two different ones, like Speed Stadium and Lake Boundary.

With them in your discard, you could garuntee getting one of them out the turn you play Marley. Other than that, I don't see this card getting much use. It's the "opponent's choice" part that hurts it...

In short, I have better things to do with my supporter slots.

I think it could work late game... like, take out Rare candy, and Luxury ball, or something. Or, Luxury ball and Premeir Ball... but It is iffy

I don't get why they change card names

Japan has God Blast- America gets Supreme Blast
Japan gets Marley's With- America get's Marley's Request...

why does this happen??

Lol, T1 LuxuryBall-Marley-LuxuryBall

But not really worth it.

.::n00bmuffin::. said:
androman said:
Broken!

Did you read it?? You have to pick 2 DIFFERENT ones.

hmm... mr opponent. Would you like me to take rare candy, or timespace distortion??? XD thats what I say. :p its completely broken if used well. It will be like cynthia's 2 in the deck at maximum.

ESP said:
This card would be a good regular trainer card

I use Marleys for Marleys and the card I want. If your opponent chooses Marleys, you can loop, and win from time. If your opponent chooses the other card you get what you want.

So I'm glad it isn't a trainer. =P

hm, never thought of it that way.

That is a good tactic. I like it. It suits my play style.

Use, Recycle, Own within the first few turns.

Absolute waste of a turn. If you have time to waste your supporter for the effect of a choosen trainer by your oppponet, your already 2 steps ahead of the rest of us.

This card would be worth more if it merged with Mom's Kindness. Then it will not be denied so quickly.

Back