(2) Tyrantrum-EX / Dragonair Promos, New Pokemon Center in Hiroshima [4/16]

First! Yay!

Seriously though glad to see Tyrantrum EX as a dragon type, just as we got a grass Trevenant. We're halfway home with the Tyrantrum line. Maybe a Tyrunt (dragon) will be a promo. And maybe a regular Tyrantrum (dragon) as well.

I just wanna know that ability. It should be something like,

Prehistoric battlecry
All of your restored Pokemon and their evolutions do 30 more damage to the opponents active Pokemon.

Only if they plan on giving us more restored Pokémon in the very near future.

Not that they couldn't. Kabuto/Kabutops. Omanyte/Omastar. Aerodactyl EX and introduction of M. Aerodactyl EX (these could be any type). A brown bordered Lileep/Cradily. A green (for bug) cololred Anorith/Armaldo. Cranidos/Rampardos. A brown bordered Shieldon/Bastiodon line. Brown bordered Amaura/Amarous. Dragon gold borders of Tyrunt and a regular Tyrantrum. There's enough things of this to go around in one or two sets.

I bet we get this card in a box in the vein of Krookodile EX, Gallade EX and Flygon EX.

Tyrantrum EX attack looks to be one fighting 2 steel and a colourless?
And I think it's either 100 or 140 damage

probably something like discard 2 energy attached to this pokemon

Yeah, what ever happened to the fun attacks like back in HGSS sets. They aren't very creative anymore with their effects. It would be cool if its attack was,

Powerful bite 100+

This attack does 10 more damage for each pokemon your opponent has in play and in there hand. If the opponents active pokemon is a fairy type, discard all energy attached to this pokemon.

Hmm, I know this still isn't a very fun attack. I guess its harder than it sounds.

Back