(2) Stormfront Blister featuring Dusknoir, Boxes; Machamp from Stormfront [9/24]

RE: (1) Machamp from Stormfront [9/24]

first post! (besides WPM :p)

i love it so much

k.o. if it is basic

I can actually see some combos with this card. Devolve and then KO. ;p Lol no flavor text. It seems like it's random in this set. :F I'll be looking forward to the Podcast.

dmaster out.

So many possible combos. Omastar, Lucario (DP and LA), Finneon, and Unown P are all options.

The no Flavor Text thing could be because there isn't enough room on the card with the 3 Attacks, just like with Dusknoir.

Machamp seems broken...AMU = goners...

wow, this card is awesome, can wait to add it to my current Fighting Deck

That...is...awesome! I defenitely want that card. Man, the DP sets keep getting better and better! :)

Hello Cities here I come.
I probably will run it with the X and nothing else.

T1 Machamp.... GAME

seriously this card doesn't care if you are a chansey it gets rare candy champ energy with machop start you pretty much win the game. And with all the sabeley running aroun I think it will be the play.

takeout is awesome! thats all I can say...
zorro3
(Giratina rocx!!!)
{F}{F}{F}

^Yep, unown G stops it, making it the most pro tool besides cessy of the past. Machamp lvx gets killed, revives with it's attack then rage.....overkill.

That as the first Dusky we got to see could only beat Kingdra decks, this new Machamp can only beat AMU...

As for the Blisters and such: Awesome! I love the artwork on both the Dusknoir promo and the Dusky booster pack.

And it's so sad that people have to threaten pokemon events. Sounds like a Raiders game lol.:D

I can't wait for the set. The box art looks pretty cool.:)

I'm sure I've seen that Dusknoir before on Bulbapedia. Oh, I remember, it was a Japanese card that had never previously had an Engllish translation.

Again, this Machamp doesn't have a description. Wait a minute- None of the SF cards do! They all have three "things" (Poke-Bodies, Poke-Powers and Attacks) on them so they don't have room for the descriptions... I think.

Wait- But the basics don't have three things on them. Hmmm.

With the Promo Dusknoir, people who will be wanting to play Dusknoir decks will have a lot of difficult choices to make. Mind you, people playing against Dusknoir decks will have to try and figure out what Dusknoir the Dusknoir player is using, which is going to be quite hard really. If Chill Dusknoir is in the set, then there are 5 different Dusknoir cards that could be used. Mind you, still glad we are getting that Dusknoir, even if it is as a promo.
Machamp is rather good as well. As everyone has been saying, Take Out is rather nice, but Rage is hardly a bad attack either. Just a shame Hurricane Punch is about as useless due to all of the flipping required to do any damage.

Again, this Machamp doesn't have a description. Wait a minute- None of the SF cards do! They all have three "things" (Poke-Bodies, Poke-Powers and Attacks) on them so they don't have room for the descriptions... I think.

thats not true, cuz the prerelease piloswine has a description, just like the promo dusknoir

i really like that machamp

Back