(2) Stormfront Blister featuring Dusknoir, Boxes; Machamp from Stormfront [9/24]

Jigglypuff13 said:
With the Promo Dusknoir, people who will be wanting to play Dusknoir decks will have a lot of difficult choices to make. Mind you, people playing against Dusknoir decks will have to try and figure out what Dusknoir the Dusknoir player is using, which is going to be quite hard really. If Chill Dusknoir is in the set, then there are 5 different Dusknoir cards that could be used. Mind you, still glad we are getting that Dusknoir, even if it is as a promo.
Machamp is rather good as well. As everyone has been saying, Take Out is rather nice, but Rage is hardly a bad attack either. Just a shame Hurricane Punch is about as useless due to all of the flipping required to do any damage.

The only ones worth playing are DP, the chill one, and the one, the shadow command one. The others are okay in comparsion to their counterparts.

The art on the boxes look nice. Why does it seem like Legends Awakened JUST came out and now they have another set coming out?

omg that's so cool WPM. congrats. Japanese is a very fun language to learn. It's my favorite class, ever. I love to come home and read all the new Japanese stuff on this site.

I would take Japanese too, it seems like you would opt to use it more in any trips you take to worlds and stuff. Card looks awesome.

Lol Insults are fun in any language. ;p The packs and boxes look fine for once.

dmaster out.

Oh, it took me some time to figure out what was meant by someone threatening a Pokémon event. I remember that now. For a moment, I thought that the American lawyers had spread their practice to Japan.

I've always considered Spanish a much more useful language than Japanese for a place like southern California, considering there's a large population of people who speak Spanish but not English. (I can't actually speak Spanish for beans, despite three years in high school, though I can eavesdrop on people speaking Spanish and get a rough idea of what they're talking about.)

The Dusknoir is the best blister-pack promo Nintendo ever put out. Can anyone make out first word in Dusknoir's attack is? Alll I know is the second word is either "Wave" or "Pulse".

The Machamp could make for a lot of T1-T2 quickies at Cities. Anyone for Mario 2.0?

Back