(2) Shiny Pichu Download, Pokemon.com Redesigned [1/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go-pokemon.com doesn't' exist anymore. If it was working correctly, it would redirect you to pokemon.com.

fortegoddx said:
^^^
How do you add yourself as a child?

I think since I'm now 30 yrs old
the more important Question

is how do I add myself as a adult
on the trainer club?¿

I may be 30 yrs old but I still

play pokemon video games.

mostly cause pokemon is my life.

Go Pokemon is now gone and it has merged in with Pokemon Games.com as well too. I have tried the go-Pokemon link and the Pokemon.com link loads instead. Yeah it is too bad for the pichu but Pich is not that strong of a Pokemon though. I bet it can't be cloned either.:)

Has anyone been able to log in with out that message?
Also, has anyone POP rating been restored to normal?
I am getting neither for them.

Bugs like this are common. No, it doesn't mean TPCi is stupid, you're stupid for letting your emotions get out of control, sorry. Just chill.

Just wait for a bit, pretty sure they know of these bugs by now. :p There's plenty of bugs like many wallpapers having their links switched, the security certificate thing apparently, the log-in issues, etc.

Oh and I decided to finally make an account. 17 y/o, worked without problems, didn't need parent, yadayada.

Can you pick up a Spiky-Eared Pichu in Europe, more precisely Norway? Would have been nice before I get Soul Silver :7

Ugh this event won't come to Canada, will it?
No arceus, no darkrai... I don't even care about cheating anymore. I am going to buy an AR and just hack everything because it's ridiculous to cross the border to obtain intangible objects. Sadly, I've been driven to this extreme. Curse PUSA.

I mean, PUSA created the digital infrastructure to disperse event Pokemon via Nintendo WiFi, and I spent money to purchase the games. PUSA has a responsibility to the fanbase in other countries to stop signing corporate contracts with video game oligopolists to purvey event Pokemon.

I WANT MY ARCEUS AGHHHHHH

So How am I supposed to join the trainer club if

I get website certificate errors and the 404 page not found error???

Anyone else with trouble logging in? It keeps saying that my email address is not found, but I'm sure its teh correct one.... I emailed them and am waiting for a response.

i am having the same problem here to chaoguy, its like my account doesn't existe anymore

The only "bad" thing I can find about the new Pokémon website would be that you can't earn more than 15 Trainer Tokens per week. How am I supposed to buy all the things in the store when they won't let me get the currency? D:

...Oh well. It's not that important, I guess.

All,
Due to the scope of the launch for the new Pokémon.com, as well as the vast amount of user, tournament, and League data that has been migrated from the go-pokemon.com website, there is still a large number of data issues being addressed internally.

We ask our existing Organized Play users to be patient and, if at all possible, to wait before submitting any inquiries about ratings, player account activation, and tournament or League results until Monday, January 18th, 2010. We anticipate that most, if not all, of these kinds of issues will have been resolved internally by that date.

If you are still experiencing problems with any of the above topics after Monday, January 18th, please send us an inquiry at [email protected].

Thank you,
Professor Dav

quote from pokegym and a email I got.

I like how it claims to be pokémon.com in that announcement but if you actually put an accent on the e it takes you to a totally different site. Nice one there.

Chaoguy said:
Anyone else with trouble logging in? It keeps saying that my email address is not found, but I'm sure its the correct one.... I emailed them and am waiting for a response.

Same here I emailed them the certificate error page

I got On my Iternet explorer 8.

And I emailed them the error message you get when you

Ignore the certificate error the 404 page not found error.

So far Chaoguy no response here either from

Pokemon.com customer service.

If I worked for their customer service I would handle it differently

in the way of responding to my customers.

Does everyone agree??
ShinyMew-1.jpg

(Randy) said:
All,
Due to the scope of the launch for the new Pokémon.com, as well as the vast amount of user, tournament, and League data that has been migrated from the go-pokemon.com website, there is still a large number of data issues being addressed internally.

We ask our existing Organized Play users to be patient and, if at all possible, to wait before submitting any inquiries about ratings, player account activation, and tournament or League results until Monday, January 18th, 2010. We anticipate that most, if not all, of these kinds of issues will have been resolved internally by that date.

If you are still experiencing problems with any of the above topics after Monday, January 18th, please send us an inquiry at [email protected].

Thank you,
Professor Dav

quote from pokegym and a email I got.

ya burnpsy told me about that...

so until after the 18th i cant see my rating or edit my profile :/

Just Checked The Site, And Its About Time They Renovated The Site! It Looks A LOT Better!
As For The Shiny Pichu I Got Him A LONG Time Ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back