(2) Shiny Beasts at Gamestop, Zoroark Movie in February [12/20]

@ikriolu They don't give them over Wi-Fi so players who don't have Wi-Fi or who's Wi-Fi's settings won't let them use Wi-Fi for DS (sadly me :( ), can still get the events without trading or hacking.

Shining Raikou said:
Can't wait for the beast distribution and the movie! Gamestop, expect to see me a lot in January!
Gamestop won't see me. That's because I download from the parking lot. lol

I recently got a little flier from GS that informs about this event and in a small corner it says it might be over Wi-Fi. 0.0 Could be true or false. Hope it's true though.

So, we can only download one shiny beast per game, right?
Or can we download all three on one game?

Your all lucky to be honest, we have not got Gamestop in the UK, im so gutted, why cant they just do it on WI FI?

I wonder why are they allowing week-long window giveaways like that? For me, I can meet these deadlines, but others may not be so lucky.

i just got shiny rikou it has a rash nature i tryed to get ether a jolly or timid nature but no go it just stay's at a rash nature and it's at level 30

Aquastar said:
I recently got a little flier from GS that informs about this event and in a small corner it says it might be over Wi-Fi. 0.0 Could be true or false. Hope it's true though.

Well, that IS good news. The fliers for Jirachi and Shiny Pichu when GS was giving them out said they might be released over Wi-Fi, so hey, who knows?

GreenAiden555 said:
Well, that IS good news. The fliers for Jirachi and Shiny Pichu when GS was giving them out said they might be released over Wi-Fi, so hey, who knows?
I tried it over Wi-Fi and it doesn't seem to find it, bummer.

Back