(2) Possible Platinum Battle Frontier Info, Booster Pack and Theme Deck Images for Stormfront [9/8]

RE: (1) Booster Pack and Theme Deck Images for Stormfront [9/8]

Those are pretty cool. I like the art and also the graphics look awesome. WPM the images load slow and the 2nd one is broken on my screen.:)

That infernape screams "I am your father" to me :O (KG has a father now :p)

The art on the packs own. If only they improve the contents INSIDE the pack where it really matters. :)

wait, so only the japs have the rom but they won't display it on their site. Because if you can get that rom and give it to me I could confirm that info.(I have R4 yay) Of couse it would take me a while since I know no Japanese

and the pack art looks pretty cool but I mean they used Regi instead of Empoleon. lame

Looks like a pretty cool set, I was slightly dissapointed by some of the previous sets. I would've preferred Empoleon in the booster pack illustrations rather than Regigigas though.

the addition of 59 Pokemon to Platinum's PokeDex means 59 more Pokemon are going to need to be native to Sinnoh.
----
are u sayin that there a re 59 NEW pokemon? or just old ones? o_O
for some reason i think the members card one is fake X_X

59 old Pokemon. Like you know how D/P had 151 Sinnoh Pokemon in the Sinnoh PokeDex? Platinum will have 210, for an increase of 59 native Sinnoh Pokemon.

..Shaymin AND Darkrai..?

And I remember something about D/P was apposed to have more then what it has or something like that..? Maybe those were removed because they couldn't fit but platinum can fit it? Since DS cards are updated like every few months or year.

The new booster packs are awesome, I like the Torterra one the most o.o

The boosters packs are cool. Empoleon > Regigigas indeed.
Yay! Gyara dn Ttar for decks!

And the platinum info seems too good to be true. But we shall see.

Can you give us the address of the rom of pokemon platinum please

Thank you

Post deleted. We do not allow the discussion of commerical ROMs here, as they are detrimental to the video game industry. Please take the time to read the forum rules. ~DRK176

The Sinnoh Frontier looks and sounds great, but the event items/berry are a little too good to be true and sounds kinda fishy.

On the TCG note, the packs look great. Can't wait until the pre-releases.

It sounds pretty fake. They usually don't give out items for legendary Pokemon this way. Though I could be wrong.:)

59 old Pokemon. Like you know how D/P had 151 Sinnoh Pokemon in the Sinnoh PokeDex? Platinum will have 210, for an increase of 59 native Sinnoh Pokemon.
----
I thought as much >_<

It sounds pretty fake. They usually don't give out items for legendary Pokemon this way. Though I could be wrong.
----
We won't know until it's actually revealed X_X anyways... I don't wanna hear about platinum until i have it in my own hands... because i get spoiled and know the whole game D: (like in brawl X_X)

Must..get..Gyarados..deck. All the packs look cool as well though. You'd think they would've put Empoleon on one of those though.

I'm about halfway on believing the Platinum info. It actually seems legit when you think about it. Shaymin and Darkrai would rock if that were true. The BF symbol change is strange as well though. I can't wait to hear more info from the game.

dmaster out.

Back