(2) Possible Platinum Battle Frontier Info, Booster Pack and Theme Deck Images for Stormfront [9/8]

The BF information seems fishy and a little too good....I'm not believing it at this point.

Anyway, the packs look nice, although not as good as LA, IMO.

The reason they did not put Empoleon on the booster was because he was on an MD booster while the other were not.

Then again, If someone was going to lie, why be so detailed such as "77" or "3"? And where would someone get the idea for both shaymin and darkrai? o.o

We know at least 3 of the extra 59 pokemon being put into the sinnoh pokedex:
Poliwag, Poliwhirl and Poliwrath. Apparently according to some of the older scans team galactic has stopped its wurmple spam and started a poliwag spam ( Frogs > Caterpillers)

Aura Daroach said:
We know at least 3 of the extra 59 pokemon being put into the sinnoh pokedex:
Poliwag, Poliwhirl and Poliwrath. Apparently according to some of the older scans team galactic has stopped its wurmple spam and started a poliwag spam ( Frogs > Caterpillers)
could you provide a pic? I find this hard to believe.

But not nearly as hard to believe as the Battle Frontier stuff. It really seems farfetched. (not the Pokemon :/)

Now I remember that the TG trading wurmple line for the poliwag was purely everybody speculating >.>. My memory sucks :p

But here is a scan proving they are joining the DP cast:

CoroCoroimage.png

I had to re size it so that dial ups didn't take a million years to get onto the page. There's the picture of the Poli family up in the left top corner with a crogunk looking at them.

Link to news story
It was the story on the 11th of June.

Aura Daroach said:
Now I remember that the TG trading wurmple line for the poliwag was purely everybody speculating >.>. My memory sucks :p

CoroCoroimage.png

I had to re size it so that dial ups didn't take a million years to get onto the page. There's the picture of the Poli family up in the left top corner with a crogunk looking at them.

Link to news story

LOL. You have Dial up? That is Prehistoric darkages and stone age computers. Dial up is for the Flinstones.LOL.You should look intoo Sat/cable line. They load much faster.:)

Too bad I only found fake ROMs.

Also, there's a tool that lets you change the name, description and icons from ROMS, so it could still be a regular Pokemon Diamond with some tweaks.

xxashxx said:
Aura Daroach said:

CoroCoroimage.png

Link to news story

LOL. You have Dial up? That is Prehistoric darkages and stone age computers. Dial up is for the Flinstones.LOL.You should look intoo Sat/cable line. They load much faster.:)

No I don't have dial up, just thinking of the poor unfortunate souls who do :p

Ok, I see how you came to that conclusion.

But does that scan say anything about the Poli line being in Platinum?

Does it even give a reason for them to be in the scan?

*curses lack of ability to read Japanese*

Aura Daroach said:
xxashxx said:
Aura Daroach said:

CoroCoroimage.png

Link to news story

No I don't have dial up, just thinking of the poor unfortunate souls who do :p

Oh ok. For a second there I thought you were in prehistoric flintstones ages.LOL.:)

uchihasasuke said:
Looks like a pretty cool set, I was slightly dissapointed by some of the previous sets. I would've preferred Empoleon in the booster pack illustrations rather than Regigigas though.

Well why I think they didn't include Empoleon{W} was because he was on one of the 4 majestic Dawn boosters.:)

Back