(2) Pokemon Blu-Rays, Play the TCGO Today [3/31]

Very excited about the blu ray! Should put my blu ray player through some much needed use! Although I wish they were starting at the beginning - from the first movie on.

Let's all be sure to log in to play the TCGO today! Overload the servers!

i say players will win against the servers lol

also why do i need to see ash battle in hi def?

I like these people who are on the TC team. They actually have some life and break out of the classic customer service shell (forums? Seriously? Nintendo [I know this isn't Nintendo] discouraged giving away FCs in instruction booklets everywhere [okay, so maybe that's not a good example]).

Destiny Deoxys bad? D: It was a bit of a lull, and it got boring at times, but you can't deny the charm of a robot made of cubes.

Edit:

pokemontc.png

Seriously. These reps are awesome.

"Pairing the terrible, terrible Deoxys movie that no lover of movies would ever buy on its own with the awesomeness that is the Latios and Latias movie"

Don't be so presumptuous. Deoxys is one of my favorite movies. I'd gladly buy it again on it's own. I didn't like the Lati@s movie but I wouldn't go so far as to ever call it terrible. :p

EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME princess
excuse_me.jpg

But I find Deoxys to be highly superior to that of Latias/Latios

I will definitely log in this afternoon, and the good news is that maybe BETA testing is drawing to an end. And I logged on and saw the new theme decks but they are locked

I personally favor the Lati@s above not just the Deoxys movie, but all the other pokemon movies combined. It's the only movie that doesn't have that lame and magical "happily ever after" ending. A life is actually lost. It's movies like that, as sad as it is for the characters. which are actually the best of the best. If the Zoroark mother wasn't miraculously revived from death, it would've been on par with the Lati@s movie, too, in my opinion.

I really hope they continue releasing blu-ray versions of pokemon movies,i hope they also release it with something else, maybe a digital copy of the movie?

Having issues loading the game, anyone else having the same problems?
Its taking me to 98%

I don't really see a point in putting the old movies on blu-ray, unless they are going to be re-dubbed as well.

These are old movies with an old VA cast and old script writers, thus the movies weren't dubbed that great originally (Heroes worse than the other).

UnknownD said:
Having issues loading the game, anyone else having the same problems?
Its taking me to 98%

Yes, I'm stuck on 100%. I keep trying to reload it every 5 minutes or so to no avail.

Such is the story of life... We will get in! Just keep trying!

Error Loading: The Beta has reached the maximum number of players. Please try again later.

Mission accomplished?

Back