(2) Pokemon Black at E3, New Pokemon on 'Pokemon Sunday' This Week; 'Black' and 'White' Rumors [6/10

Vulpix said:
could this be information from e3? http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3179922 if its already know information, sorry.

The last thing on there about the shops and pokecenters being merged is new. I find that to be awesome.

Yeah it'll be easier to get potions and stuff because it seems like both the Pokemon Centers and the Pokemarts seemed to be fused. It is much easier and faster.

tyking16 said:
The last thing on there about the shops and pokecenters being merged is new. I find that to be awesome.

I'm certain that was one of the earliest things revealed.

Indeed the pokemart/center thing is nothing new. And this was revealed in the magazine Famitsu, not E3. Nice to have a bit more clarification of some stuff!

well triple battles might be interesting (have a fire water grass team)
no gyms i would like to try if it makes the game alot harder and how are they gonna have the anime if theres no gyms, thats like the main part of the anime :D

tyking16 said:
tyking16 said:
I don't remember that being revealed at all. I may be wrong though.

-_- you don't remember the very first batch of pictures coming out? That had the mart in the right hand side of the Pokecenter?

According to the Pokepark Wii preview on ign, black and white were no-shows at E3
http://wii.ign.com/articles/109/1098679p1.html

Meh, that's ok by me now. After seeing the 3DS and the games for it, I really couldn't be more satisfied with Nintendo's work so far.

It's kinda letdown to many I'm sure... but thats ok we'll learn more soon I guess it was a mistake.. or a last minute decision not to have it there. What next Martijn?

PokemasterKev said:
It's kinda letdown to many I'm sure... but thats ok we'll learn more soon I guess it was a mistake.. or a last minute decision not to have it there. What next Martijn?

Yeah, I was disappointed when Pokemon Black didn't show up, but Skyward Sword and Kid Icarus made me happy =P

My tentative in Martijn was shot by this, I won't lie. The only way I'm going to believe anything at THIS point is if something he's already said before ends up happening. i.e, 157 pokeymanz.

Majora_787 said:
Yeah, I was disappointed when Pokemon Black didn't show up, but Skyward Sword and Kid Icarus made me happy =P

My tentative in Martijn was shot by this, I won't lie. The only way I'm going to believe anything at THIS point is if something he's already said before ends up happening. i.e, 157 pokeymanz.

They've never ended on an even number, why would they now?

First gen was 151, second gen was 251, third gen was 386, fourth gen is 493.

the making it end at "650" would be an easy guess from a random person, because alot of people who don't pay attention remember that there were "150 pokemon, then 250 pokemon".

So it'd be obvious to make it "another" even number.

plus, martijn lied about the Zelda information he disclosed to Jungle Fever.

Martijngamer said: "I know the girl is not the master sword, though that was a rumor"

Miyamoto said at his annual Roundtable: "That ghostly character shown in last year's artwork actually becomes the Master Sword, who takes that form when guiding Link."

:D so more troll proof, i still don't believe why anyone trusted this guy in the first place.

oh and, one more thing,

Martijn's answer to another user:

"Fire_Master Wrote:
Now, just to get things straight: Martijn, you are claiming that there will be a demo at E3, correct?

Correct.
I don't know the details of the demo (how long, of what etc.) but they will be showcasing the game."

Redneck said:

the making it end at "650" would be an easy guess from a random person, because alot of people who don't pay attention remember that there were "150 pokemon, then 250 pokemon".

So it'd be obvious to make it "another" even number.

plus, martijn lied about the Zelda information he disclosed to Jungle Fever.

Martijngamer said: "I know the girl is not the master sword, though that was a rumor"

Miyamoto said at his annual Roundtable: "That ghostly character shown in last year's artwork actually becomes the Master Sword, who takes that form when guiding Link."

:D so more troll proof, i still don't believe why anyone trusted this guy in the first place.

oh and, one more thing,

Martijn's answer to another user:

"Fire_Master Wrote:
Now, just to get things straight: Martijn, you are claiming that there will be a demo at E3, correct?

Correct.
I don't know the details of the demo (how long, of what etc.) but they will be showcasing the game."

nice XD

Redneck said:

Explain to me how 386 is an odd number. 386 is clearly an even number.

386 divided by 2 is 193. You sir, have just been proved wrong.

Anyway, no Pokemon is sad, but from the release of the 3DS, and the 7 new pokemon, i'm content. For now.

Well i think what Redneck mean is 'rounded' number, ie: 493 instead of 490, 386 instead of 385, 251 instead of 250, 151 instead of 150..

So basically 600 does not make sense to him.

RE: (2) Pokemon Black at E3, New Pokemon on 'Pokemon Sunday' This Week; 'Black' and '

sturtle said:
Explain to me how 386 is an odd number. 386 is clearly an even number.

386 divided by 2 is 193. You sir, have just been proved wrong.

Anyway, no Pokemon is sad, but from the release of the 3DS, and the 7 new pokemon, i'm content. For now.

mv88 said:
Well i think what Redneck mean is 'rounded' number, ie: 493 instead of 490, 386 instead of 385, 251 instead of 250, 151 instead of 150..

So basically 600 does not make sense to him.

That's what I meant. Sorry, I wasn't thinking when I typed that.

I too was shocked that there wasn't anything about Pokemon B/W, because thats why I was watching E3 all day on Tuesday so I was dissapointed. :( Although I am really excited about the 3DS, Kid Icarus, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs, and Pokepark Wii so I'm not so sad now. :)

I was pretty excited about all of the new games Nintendo announced and especially the 3DS. I grew up on Donkey Kong Country and the new remake made me almost cry. It looks simply amazing. I was disappointed that there was no Pokemon Black and White news and also, did Nintendo forget about the Vitality Sensor?

Does anybody know if there is going to be another day of E3, or was today the last day?

doodad126 said:
did Nintendo forget about the Vitality Sensor?

Does anybody know if there is going to be another day of E3, or was today the last day?

I hope they did. Really, I don't think it was important enough of a hardware for it to be shown in it's main event. I'm glad they left it out.

E3 ended on Thursday.

Back