(2) Pokemon Black at E3, New Pokemon on 'Pokemon Sunday' This Week; 'Black' and 'White' Rumors [6/10

SOme of these are disapointing like Tri Battles and not collecting Badges the fun but that we get around 150 pokemons thats coll

Huh for some reason I thought Gen. 2 also had 150 xD Idk, I'm tired.

150 furthers my idea that in the Isshu pokedex, there won't be any of the old pokemon in it.

Now the not collecting 8 badges is interesting. I'm not really excited about it, but it will all depend on what they replace it with, and if it holds the same value as collecting 8 badges.

Also, they did say when you look at this games, you will question if they are really pokemon games....

the changes are just epic???triple battles???they will make winning easier(as if they were not already XD)no need to collect badges awwww...that sucs...:(.The father is something that has been missing all along,could this be a reference to ash finding his father in the series?

B/W (or at least B) at E3?
...That's just stupid. = . =

Anyways, I'm hoping the ruins- and explorer-parts of the rumours are true.

As for the "Plasma"-stuff, if it's true, I'm hoping we'll see Charon make a return! With Rotoms! Chaw-haw-haw!

scuba stevee said:
150 furthers my idea that in the Isshu pokedex, there won't be any of the old pokemon in it.
I know man, I have been hoping that for a long time! No more Zubat in every region!!!

I wouldnt mind if the main quest didnt have badges, as long as getting badges is a side quest

Team plasma? I wonder if this plasma is about plasma as in plasma TV, which implicate technology or plasma in the air that rarely happen which related to the sky. I don't like the idea of a triple battle, interesting to some of you as it is, triple battle is just too complicate.

BTW, if plasma here is as plasma in plasma TV, I wonder if the trio would be represent the three color red green blue.

Chimchar15 said:
No he's right it starts on Monday. AT least that's when Microsoft's presentation starts. I definitely can't wait for Nintendo's presentation.

Microsoft's conference is simply held the day before. The actual convention and show floor (where BW will be shown off) don't open up until Tuesday.

Well if it's true about no Badges.
You would still be able to get them but it won't be necessary to get them.
And Triple Battles would be epic.
So now you can have full on hardcore battles with your friends.
And you will definitely be a National Dex on BW.
Cause how else would you get the Zoroark Event without a Pokedex entry?
And plus cause of that Zoroark battle where you use Raikou.
I have a great feeling that tommorow we will lay our eyes on new pokemon :)

Wow guys.

First of all, remember that all of this is speculation. There is a chance none of it is true, and a good chance only bits of it are. Don't get your panties in a knot just yet!

Then, on from that-

Not collecting 8 badges- Fans have been wanting them to mix things up for years, and half the time this is what they ask for! Honestly, this is the exact reason these big companies don't listen to fans and are scared to make changes - the fans have no idea what they want! It's 100% true, and you need look no further than this thread to realize that.

Triple battles- I can understand people not being fussed about this, but how can it be a bad thing, at all? I mean, the fact you're using three Pokemon is evened out by the opponent using three. But ignoring that, no-one's forcing you to do more than, like, 3 of these battles in the entire game. Remember Ruby/Sapphire, when they introduced double battles? How many of those were there? Not many, and I'm pretty sure only one was obligatory(gym battle). Did that have any negative effect on your playing experience? If it did, you really need to stop being so pessimistic. As a side note, this one is likely to be fake due to the fact that making the characters bigger and then trying to squeeze more on screen isn't too smart. But with the zoom-in zoom-out capabilities, it would still be possible.

The type thing- if you like a Pokemon, you like a Pokemon - why should types effect these things?

Triple battles...no. Just...NO. I'd say more, but then I'd have to be warned for it. That would be INCREDIBLY chaotic. Attacks would be weakened, too...I'd rather have my 100 power Earthquake hit 1 Pokémon rather than having a 20 power Earthquake hitting 5, which includes 2 of my own. Team Plasma sounds epic, though.

Cute_Shaymin said:
Cotton, Dog, Bipedal? Thats a trio that seems unlikely. Nothing in common. :v

I agree with this. I have no idea how they could fit all three to actually look similar, so I don't think they will be a traditional Trio. Which I actually kind of like.

I was hoping for Black to be at E3 and got my wish, yay.

Triple battles officially suck. And I thought Double Battles were hard to grasp in Strategy, now they might be adding a whole new gameplay mechanic that I'll honestly never touch or like. I hope this isn't real. No badges is a surprise, but I wouldn't be mad, as long as the substitute for the plot is alright. Team Plasma is an awesome name, I hope they keep that. Seems like we already got New Pokemon which is great lol. Araragi turns out to be a real name. But I like that they actually thought Reshiram would be Ice. Teh liarz lol.

dmasetr out.

It looks like Gamefreak and Nintendo are really making an effort to this game, triple battles really interesting,The badges not as a main purpose more plot(probably),now it makes sense to me as to why the new pokemon were revealed in Pokemon.com
Until today the games still look amazing

Cute_Shaymin said:
Cotton, Dog, Bipedal? Thats a trio that seems unlikely. Nothing in common. :v
Dogish trio:
Dogs are fluffy like cotton.
Dogs are dog like xD
Wherewolf is a bipedal dog.

Dogs. The end.

Having a triple battle to me would be would be awesome. The games are absolutely and both Nintendo and Gamefreak are making an effort to make this game a big hit.

Triple battle...

wtf.

Go, mence, scizor, vile. triple team on the strongest pokes that are slower than you. rinse, and repeat.

>_> That's bull, man. How would you coordinate it. I'm hoping all of thse are false, since they got the "Reshiram an Ice Type" thing wrong.

Assuming he can't change types, we dont need more castforms and kecleons...

Uh, and no badges would increase a lack of motivation for me to finish the game...

Bah humbug.

i personly like the idea of a change from the played out collect 8 badges beat e4 method we have had for 14 years. A major change in plot i would be a good way to experiment with the games. GF may be realising that the games sell as long as there are new pokemon no matter in wthe form they are presented in in terms of game play. Triple battles seems like a strach but if its true it could be interesting.changing types could be intersting to and to those of you complaining about it you shld know its already being done now through ability and moves. THIS IS AN OPinion.

Right first pokebeach forum post :D

Personally i don't really mind about the main plot of the Games deriving from collecting the whole 8 badges thing as change is good but i do still hope that badges are still collectable in the games

It is after all one of the foundations the games have been built on so just scrapping them altogether now would be pointless

Back