(2) Pokemon Black at E3, New Pokemon on 'Pokemon Sunday' This Week; 'Black' and 'White' Rumors [6/10

RE: (1) New Pokemon on 'Pokemon Sunday' This Week; 'Black' and 'White' Rumors [6/10]

my 1st post
i hope the legenedary trio looks cool

RE: (1) New Pokemon on 'Pokemon Sunday' This Week; 'Black' and 'White' Rumors [6/10]

^^' Cotton made my mind think a raikou/jumpluff cross. ^^'

I can't wait to see how much of this will be true. ^^

Araragi for the Professor's name, huh? Anyone else notice that they are using the Celtic trees of power? They had the five main: Oak, Ash, Elm, Birch, and Rowan. Now they have Araragi, which translates into Yew.

seriously a free online mmorpg has a table there? thats kinda stupid, e3 used to be about the console's now it's just a jumble of angry words i want to say towards them. cya

Awesome. I can't wait for Black and White. I just hope it will be on the DSL and not the DSi only XD.:)

xxashxx said:
Awesome. I can't wait for Black and White. I just hope it will be on the DSL and not the DSi only XD.:)

It's already been confirmed to be compatible with the dsl. It has dsi enhancements, but it's not a dsi exclusive.

I hope these rumors are fake cuz most of them suck! Changing types? triple battles? not getting the 8 badges?? lol

Metalizard said:
I hope these rumors are fake cuz most of them suck! Changing types? triple battles? not getting the 8 badges?? lol
i agree but this is likely true considering where were getting the info from. I hate triple battles and evrything that u hated

I like the idea of 150 Pokemon, but no Gym Badges? How can that be? Also, sounds like no Light Type... darn.

I do like the idea of having a father involved in the story, a female professor for a change, and a new villain team. Some of this sounds good and I hope it to be true, but the thing about the Gym Badges had better be false. I also am not too keen on the idea of triple battles, but it's certainly something I could live with. It may be fun to unleash all three starters for some butt-kicking!

Quick correction WPM, E3 begins Tuesday.

Great to hear Black and White will have some sort of presence at the show, I'll be sure to look for it while I'm there next week. Interesting rumors as well, exciting stuff! Hopefully those scans will surface tomorrow.

These changes sound interesting. Changing types during battle would be a cool game mechanic, and the story line sounds epic. A twist on the 8 badges would be refreshing. Team Plasma, that sounds epic.
Uh, what else, oh yeah, new trio! Can't wait to find out what they are. Cotton sounds like Jumpluff on steroids. Can't wait!

I'm sorry I interperted.

Water pokemon Master, Did u got my message? it's about the new Black & White anime series.

If u didn't get it,but here's a link,
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Blog_comment_releases_information_on_Black_and_White_anime

Don't mind that u guys want 2 look at it,too.

I already hate double battles. I love games with 16 badges. I hate legends with stupidly rediculus abilities.

B&W just keeps getting more disappointing for me...

The only good news is the possible new pokemon (and possibility of no Light type)

masterryanx said:
Quick correction WPM, E3 begins Tuesday.

Great to hear Black and White will have some sort of presence at the show, I'll be sure to look for it while I'm there next week. Interesting rumors as well, exciting stuff! Hopefully those scans will surface tomorrow.

No he's right it starts on Monday. AT least that's when Microsoft's presentation starts. I definitely can't wait for Nintendo's presentation.

Looks like I'm not getting my Dark/Dragon. :(

I don't know what to think of this new information yet, it's a lot to take in.

@WPM: Does the second half of the info, starting with that plot doesn't include collecting eight badges, come from the same source? It sounds like it's coming from a different source the way you written it.

Edit: Wow 150 pokemon? Isn't that the most since Gen. 2?

I could dig the 150 new Pokémon if it turns out to be true -- but not the triple battles (never really liked double battles myself). I'm undecided about the possibility of the badges not being the main quest; on one hand, it could give the series an interesting reboot, but they'd have to do it right as it could be pretty polarizing to fans.

In any case, I'm excited to see what's coming.

@scuba stevee -- 150 would be the most since Gen 3, which introduced 135 new Pokémon -- Gen 2 only introduced 100.

scuba stevee said:
Edit: Wow 150 pokemon? Isn't that the most since Gen. 2?

It's the most since the 1st gen.

My opinion on the rumors:

The good:
~150 new Pokemon
evil team is named Team Plasma

The bad:
triple battles
Reshiram is Ice / Dragon and Zekrom is Electric / Dragon, and the two can change types during battle.

The ugly:
plot doesn't involve collecting eight badges

The meh:
professor is female and named Araragi
main character knows how to excavate ruins
protagonist's father is an explorer

Back