(2) Next TCG Set Name: Stormfront, CoroCoro Special Scans: Rotom Form Hint [9/3]

RE: (1) First CoroCoro Scans of the Month: Rotom Forme Hint [9/3]

Interesting, very interesting...

I really don't know what else to say, haha.

But I am looking forward to the Platinum news. =]

RE: (1) First CoroCoro Scans of the Month: Rotom Forme Hint [9/3]

What I found interesting wasn't the hint, but the lack of hints; aside from the electrical effect there is nothing else. Does this mean that all five are Rotom formes, or are related to Rotom? I guess we'll find out soon :p

RE: (1) CoroCoro Special Scans: Rotom Form Hint [9/3]

^That's true, that's the interesting part. But As I can see it, only few are similar to Rotom, on my point of view are other Castforms. But they are indeed interesting.

They have technically put up a sign that sais "these are new rotom forms now" what would be surprising is if they weren't o_O

I don't wanna hear about platinum before i buy it, the game gets spoiled, I guess i'll skip those anouncements D:

For some reason those five new pokemon remind me of the brave little toaster movie XD

I'm going to go crazy until the (possible) new pokemon are shown!

STORMFRONT? OMG THAT ACTUALLY SOUNDS COOL. I'm super excited.

Best set name so far. I'm quite happy with it. It almost makes up for "Legends Awakened".

I think Stormfront is a lame name, and Legends Awakened was one of the best names we've had in a while. Guess we'll just agree to disagree.

To sum up the name Stormfront in one word is pretty easy for me to do - intriguing. It doesn't give any indication as to which set it is. It might even end up being an amalgamation of IFDS, Galactic's Conquest and the Entry Pack DPt to make up something suitable.

Not gonna happen, but I can dream about the perfect set. :p

Zacario said:
Best set name so far. I'm quite happy with it. It almost makes up for "Legends Awakened".

Agreed. The name is much more original than the others we have gotten lately.

Stormfront is actually quite a creative name. I knew we'd learn of the new set before too long...

It surpises me that they wouldn't save Giratina for DPt1, though. But then again, they have a bunch of Giratina cards coming out in Galactic's Conquest (DPt1) and the DPt Entry Pack.

I look forward to this set...

Quick Question, WPM: Is this set actually called Diamond and Pearl: Stormfront or just Stormfront?

@ Shaymin: Yes, DP: Stormfront.
@ Roroverma: It's not rumor. He actually was fired. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2783808&pagenumber=44

I'm used to 2 part names for the dp sets but I like it. I think this is the set with the super rare charmander, charmeleon, and charizard cards. They're from the japanese expansion Intense Fight of Destroyed Sky which the scans are actually on pokebeach. They're really cool if you look at them. You can always count on seeing the cool japanese scans on pokebeach!

Back