(2) New Set of X/Y Rumors, Xerneas/Yveltal Half Decks [9/23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrono said:
This doesn't sound legitimate to me.
Most of it is just a reconfirmation of things we already know, and I find it odd that you can find a porcupine early in the game because CHESPIN IS A PORCUPINE/HEDGEHOG!!!

It makes no sense to me that GF would put 2 Pokemon based on the same animal in the same Generation, much less at around the same point in the game.
The Pokemon sound plausible to me, although Bunnelby gaining 2 additional types (Ground and Dark) seems weird to me because Bunnelby itself is neither type. I'm not saying that makes it untrue, but a Pokemon completely changing types AND adding another upon Evolution is very uncommon.

I wouldn't be all that surprised if this was true, but I'm not convinced.

Bunnelby is the digging pokemon, it makes complete sense it would evolve into a ground type.... plus the logic that there can't be two pokemon that are based off of the same thing at the beginning of the game is, imo, kinda dumb.

TheRoyalXerneas said:
P-p-Porcupine?! want it! I want all of it o_e Though I find it strange that a normal type evolves into a dark ground type...I don't know how I feel about this new leaker...

I know right? I love the idea of the porcupine. I really hope he isn't the HM slave of the game.

What don't you like about the leaker? Seems like some pretty interesting information so far.

So the colors of your character's outfit match your favorite color?? Interesting idea, if it is true, it will be a nice touch :D
The pokemons sound good too

TheRoyalXerneas said:
P-p-Porcupine?! want it! I want all of it o_e Though I find it strange that a normal type evolves into a dark ground type...I don't know how I feel about this new leaker...
Chespin's line is based off a porcupine/hedgehog.

Sashlyr said:
So the colors of your character's outfit match your favorite color?? Interesting idea, if it is true, it will be a nice touch :D
The pokemons sound good too

I think it said you can also change the colors, just the BASE colors when you start off the game will be based on your favorite color. It doesn't have to stay that color though.

Keeper of Night said:
I love the sound of the porcupine. If it's real then I want one. Hoping it has an evolution as we'll.
Kind of if disappointed Heliopotile becomes bipedal, but oh well.
What do they mean that bunnelby's evo evolves Pancham? I suppose that would be the new evolution method, but it will be interesting to see how it works.

Helioptile is already bipedal itself, so it isn't surprising that its evolution could be bipedal as well.

Also, Pancham is supposed to evolve only when you have a Dark-type Pokemon in your party, so that's how Bunnelby's Ground/Dark-type evolution would allow for Pancham to evolve into Pangoro.

Keeper of Night said:
Just read through the rest if the rumors.
The spider sounds awesome! I want it on my team even more then the porcupine.
And if donphan doesnt learn thunder roll then gamefreak will have derped.

Except that Donphan doesn't learn Flame Wheel, so what makes you think it has to learn Thunder Roll (presuming these rumors are true of course)?

AtmosphericThunder said:
Keeper of Night said:
I love the sound of the porcupine. If it's real then I want one. Hoping it has an evolution as we'll.
Kind of if disappointed Heliopotile becomes bipedal, but oh well.
What do they mean that bunnelby's evo evolves Pancham? I suppose that would be the new evolution method, but it will be interesting to see how it works.
Helioptile is already bipedal itself, so it isn't surprising that its evolution could be bipedal as well.

Huh. I always thought Heliopotile was quadruped. Mistake on my part then.
Looking at it again, I can see it can walk on two legs. Now I'm just disappointed in general. :(

Edit:
Yeah... I was mad when they didnt give donphan flame wheel too. Donphan needs some love. :(

I was expecting a Normal/Ground evolution for Bunnelby, but a Dark/Ground is interesting too.

The spider sounds fantastic, too. WPM has a great track record as far as posting rumors is concerned, so I'm probably a lot less skeptical than some of you might be.

Chrono said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:
Chespin's line is based off a porcupine/hedgehog.

Chespin's line has a greater focus on chestnuts. Just because Quilladin has Quill in its name does not mean automatic porcupine. Chestnuts have 'quills'. also explains why he is the spiny armor pokemon not the porcupine pokemon.
I for one would love a porcupine pokemon that is a poison type as it matches their biology.

CMP said:
I was expecting a Normal/Ground evolution for Bunnelby, but a Dark/Ground is interesting too.

The spider sounds fantastic, too. WPM has a great track record as far as posting rumors is concerned, so I'm probably a lot less skeptical than some of you might be.

Just because the first one was right doesn't mean this second one is. It's a completely different source.

New rumors?
Awesome.

A Rock/Grass boar? Sounds OK, I guess. I probably won't add him to my team.

A porcupine with poison quills? I'm all for this.
Yeah, people say that Chespin is a porcupine, but he's actually based on the first mammal. At least that who he looks like IMO.

A ghost spider? A GHOST spider?
What happened, did somebody squish the poor guy?

I can't see Bunnelby losing it's Normal typing. You don't just lose a typing.
You just don't.

Heiloptiles evolution sounds amazing, and I can't wait to see Thunder Roll.
IF it exists.

Espurr sounds like a baby Pokemon to me. How can you get simpler than Meowstic?

The beginning scene sounds pretty cool to me.
And the clothes matching your favorite color is a nice touch.

Overall, these rumors sounds pretty convincing to me. We just need to wait.

Chrono said:
This doesn't sound legitimate to me.
Most of it is just a reconfirmation of things we already know, and I find it odd that you can find a porcupine early in the game because CHESPIN IS A PORCUPINE/HEDGEHOG!!!

It makes no sense to me that GF would put 2 Pokemon based on the same animal in the same Generation, much less at around the same point in the game.

I see no problem with them including a hedgehog and a porcupine in the same generation, seeing as porcupines and hedgehogs are two different and completely unrelated species.

This rumor not only sounds real, but not a thing in it sounds bad to me.

Here's hoping it's true

i love frogs

now froakie becomes my favorite frog

hrrrnng... wonder what breed his shiny will become, assuming he's normally an azureus. Maybe a bumblebee or strawberry

98Greener said:
New rumors?
Awesome.

I can't see Bunnelby losing it's Normal typing. You don't just lose a typing.
You just don't.

It would make more sense if bunnelby was a normal/ground type because it would be similar to nincada and sunskirt.

Chrono said:
I see no problem with them including a hedgehog and a porcupine in the same generation, seeing as porcupines and hedgehogs are two different and completely unrelated species.

You're right but hedhedogs and porcupines are related, both are mammals, and both are rodents, i think. Anyway, hope Helioptile becomes something like a thunder nidoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back