(2) More Specifics of Pokemon A and Pokemon B, More Hints of New Pokemon [1/22-1/23]

RE: (1) More Hints of New Pokemon [1/22]

^ Mrs. Product Queen, Heerosferret, along with Yaminokame and Bangiras, all agreed that the translation and implications were correct. It does say new Pokemon this time (for A).

Water Pokémon Master said:
^ Mrs. Product Queen, Heerosferret, along with Yaminokame and Bangiras, all agreed that the translation and implications were correct. It does say new Pokemon this time (for A).

Please see the direct copy and paste from Takara Tomy order form for current release and April/June pre-release.

NEWポケモンぬいぐるみ ヒノアラシ
NEWポケモンぬいぐるみ チコリータ
NEWポケモンぬいぐるみ ワニノコ
NEWポケモンぬいぐるみ トゲキッス
NEWポケモンぬいぐるみ セレビィ
NEWポケモンぬいぐるみ 映画登場ポケモンA (仮)

"Theatrical Release Pokemon A (tentative)" is just another release of the NEWポケモンぬいぐるみ product line.

Thank you. =)

Below is the same copy and paste for the Pokemon Plushie DP series, it's for both release/in-stock items and pre-order items.

ポケモンぬいぐるみDP エンテイ
ポケモンぬいぐるみDP スイクン
ポケモンぬいぐるみDP ライコウ
ポケモンぬいぐるみDP 映画登場ポケモンB(仮)

Since the plushies are now public knowledge, that's about as much as I am allowed to reveal from the pre-order forms.

Otherwise lots of people will get in trouble. >_<

Ah, here is the logo for "ポケモンぬいぐるみDP"
Pokemon%20Plushie%20DP.PNG

And here is the logo for "NEWポケモンぬいぐるみ"
New%20Pokemon%20Plushie.PNG

So yeah, they are not "new pokemon" and "pokemon from DP". They are just names for Takara Tomy product lines.

Okay, I posted a new story. How does it look? Thank you for pointing that out and sorry for doubting you at first - apparently NO ONE in pkmncollectors knew that plushes like Entei were from the new line.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Okay, I posted a new story. How does it look? Thank you for pointing that out and sorry for doubting you at first - apparently NO ONE in pkmncollectors knew that plushes like Entei were from the new line.

Looks great! :)

lovebunny713 said:
I love porygon. but it probably won't be porygon-z because of the "incident" a billion years ago. but anyway. I'm thinking it possibly could be tangrowth because of its appearence in the poster.

lovebunny713 said:
I love porygon. but it probably won't be porygon-z because of the "incident" a billion years ago. but anyway. I'm thinking it possibly could be tangrowth because of its appearence in the poster.

i saw a poster to and it had the three dogs and celebi

I swear if it's a Tangrowth pre-evolution I'm going to literally pee my pants.

dmaster out.

Eh, there's already one: tangela. Moving on. I for one, would actually like to see a new forme for celebi

Seurat said:
Eh, there's already one: tangela. Moving on. I for one, would actually like to see a new forme for celebi

He is talking about pre-evo of both of them, like ex: "Magby, Magmar, Magmortar"

But anyways, I'd love a Tangrowth plush it looks cute.​

Seurat said:

If there is a new forme of celebi, not confirming there is one, it will not be Theatrical Release Pokemon A or B. ;)

hopefully it won't be a tangela pre-evo. but it is possibly, considering magby, elekid, smoochum, etc. tangela was pretty much left out for awhile.

A new forme you say? More compatibility issues with older games you say? More data issues that can be corrected when trading/transferring?

Hello 5th gen, where we have to abandon our 4th gen games!

Yes, I have to be the person to call it out. Don't lie, all of you were thinking it, I just said it.

Anyway, I just think it'll be one of the birds and maybe something new. I don't know, I don't care, but I sure as HELL better not get, essentially, jipped of $80 in a year or so.

I'm putting my money on a Jynx evolution, seeing as it was part of the Magmar and Electabuzz "group," but it never received an evolution.

Or a shiny Porygon Z. That would just be epic.

picklelicker129 said:
I'm putting my money on a Jynx evolution, seeing as it was part of the Magmar and Electabuzz "group," but it never received an evolution.

Or a shiny Porygon Z. That would just be epic.

Now that you mention it, Mr. Mime and Scyther could be considered in that "group" as well. I mean, don't you think a Scyther pre-vo would be cool?

But Shiny Porygon-Z is way cooler.

Hold on- what about that evil Ash? That's it! An Alakazam that's evil! That's even more lawsuit worthy than Dark Kadabra! =D *Someone throws a gernade*

RE: (2) More Specifics of Pokemon A and Pokemon B, More Hints of New Pokemon [1/22-1/

Some kind of shiny pokemon, I think. They've shown practically none of those in the anime. Or maybe Ho-oh, since they never followed up on Ash seeing one when he first started his adventure. Lugia and Ho-oh together is also a viable option, as a promotion for HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Mimebread said:
I doubt that it'll be a new pokemon. It seems like it'd be a bit early for one. Maybe next movie.

To early? How? Every other generation received one withing the first three and we're on the 4th movie of the 4th generation. If anything we're overdue for a new one.

As for the other 'mystery' pokemon I think it might be a new Deoxys forme . . . or not.

Back