(2) Fall 2010 Scans, New Anime OST [9/12]

SW dogs makes me bring back memories, especially raikou, but hmmm.... the shinings are rad ;)

The Cards look pretty cool. I hope I can get these soon. Do they only come with the set box or can you get them with other promotions? Also I will have to check out the Videos when I have more time XD.:)

So you get both versions in each tin right?

This is awesome cause all the cards look amazing. The sw reprints are much more playable than the shiny versions. I can see raikou pairing up with ampharos prime quite happily. (similar pokebody) THeir attacks and pokebodies might appeal to some tcg players as they're nice additions to most decks. I can see with this tin there trying to appeal to both collectors and tcg players alike.

Also with the news of more shiny pokemon to come I can't wait now until black and white comes out.

Are the reprints even playable in the new format? Can anyone please clarify this, because I'm not sure whether they'll "PROMO" the SW reprints or leave it as part of the SW set (i.e. leave in the SW symbol)...

You guys are all foolish fools, you know that? The OST is truly better news than the lackluster tins.
I'm definitely buying the CD, no doubt about it.

Well seeing as the scans feature the SW icons, I dont think they're playable.
How can anyone assume that they are....

^Right. Those are scans of the actual cards from the tins, and they have the SW symbol. On a related note, I was super excited when I say SW Suicune because I thought it was a reprint. But alas it is not. :(

Ah! That music! So many great memories. Maybe its just me being nostalgic, but I distinctly remember the Kanto and Johto saga's being pretty action packed and full of great storylines. Great to hear that music.

Does the tins come with any packs? I know dumb question.

@pokefan4000: There's been a lot people that have been waiting for these tin and these shiny cards. So they're far from lackluster.

The cd is alright, I'm just not a nostalgic person.

^No, they won't. Those are the exact cards in the tin. You can tell because the normal SW ones didn't have the triangular holo patter like the ones from the tins.

The what are shiny pokémon thing is there just so "only in it for the fad" of tcg know what it is. Im pretty sure a true fan would know.

Oh man, I love this CD! The music on it is really great, and the quality seems to be greater than some of the previous CDs. Plus it has many songs I've been looking for. :D

Kinda sucks that they're including cards that aren't legal anymore, but whatever. They did the same with a specific promo pack with EX packs, once EX was gone, so yeah. I'll have to pick these up though. The CD sounds like it has a lot of great music on it. Hopefully it comes here because I don't really want to have to buy it overseas just to listen to Pokemon music lol. Nice idea though.

dmaster out.

I don't mind the SW cards, personally. If you get the set, it'll look cool with the different shinyness.

scuba stevee said:
Does the tins come with any packs? I know dumb question.
1 each of HS Undaunted, HeartGold & SoulSilver, Arceus, & Stormfront boosters in my tins.

i was really expecting 2 Undaunted, 1 unleashed and 1 HGSS packs, but im fine with what packs the tins come with. im just happy to get the Shiny Beasts Promo and Undaunted and HGSS and Arceus. also the nice look the tins have.

Back