(2) EX Pokemon from Kyurem Battle Strength Decks, Mystery Dungeon Trailer [9/15]

Code:
Moltres-EX - Fire - HP170
Basic Pokemon (Team Plasma)

[C][C][C] Destruct Flame: 30 damage. Flip a coin. If heads, discard an Energy attached to the Defending Pokemon.
[W][W][L][C] Power Flame: 80+ damage. If this Pokemon has a Plasma Energy attached to it, this attack does 40 more damage.

Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Retrat: 1

Moltres uses WWLC?!

White Kyurem EX/Reuniclus. Nice idea just that you will need to be careful how many damage you give to WK. Just beware of Garchomp.

Sucky EXs. Had to follow up the good ones.

I want the MD game so bad now D: Them graphics are pretty nice and it looks like an interesting story.

Black Kyurem + Blastoise is 200 each turn! Very Strong. I will try a Blastoise/Keldeo/Black Kyurem deck I think

Wow these cards seem pretty cool. Wish we had scans and I have to watch the new trailer later or when I have more time but sounds like a good game XD.:)

People will definately find a way to make White Kyurem EX work, and I'll bet that part of the stratagy will be to get around that awful dragon weakness. Leavanny is an option, but that's a Stage 2 and doesn't solve the energy rescource problem. I feel that the most common route will be to use Emboar for energy acceleration while using Reshiram EX and White Kyurem EX as main attackers. Which attacker you would use would depend on what you're facing. Reshiram EX against Garchomp/Altaria, and White Kyurem EX against Keldeo EX. It might also be possible to use Team Plasma Energy with Plasm Frigate to nullify their respective weaknesses to further aid you. Did I mention Heavy Ball compatability with everything except Tepigs, and Blend Energy GFPD compatability so you can use Darkrai EX's ability for free retreats?

I wouldn't expect it to be top tier, but it might have some degree of potential. Of course, bear in mind that by the time these newer cards come out, the format will be much different than it is now.

And as for the new Mystery Dungeon game, wow am I psyched! I've always been a fan of the mystery dungeon games, but now with 3D pokemon that AREN'T using the cheesy 3D models from Pokemon Ranch? YESPLZ!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ0evFcmGVA

Yeah....those birds are shamefully bad. In order to use Plasma Energy for the effect, you would need to attach 4 energies. This would take four very long turns without help from Emboar, Eelectrik, or some other form of acceleration. Then again, why bother doing all that for only 120 damage?!? There are FAR better uses for your precious Plasma E's.

Seems like the TCG favors White Kyurem over his Black brother. So far every White K. card I've seen seems a whole lot better. Not to mention that crayz ACE SPEC...

Back