2 Energy Attacks

ogeray said:
i don't understand why two energy pokemon are slower than 1 energy pokemon.
the way the game works, as to my understanding, is that you can only attach one energy per turn. so unless u are completely set up on T1 and start attacking, there is really no difference imo when compared to a 2 energy attacker.

The first Pokemon may not make such a big difference but when trying to recover it does. Say on T2 you have your Mismagius setup and got a KO, but now that one energy attacker comes back and KOs you. Now you need another two turns before you can come back and achieve the OHKO again while that one energy attacker is probably getting another prize. The amount of energy doesn't really matter (if it's 1-2 energy) when setting up but instead if matters completely when recovering attackers/setting up new ones.

amisheskimoninja said:
I agree with most of what you said, except this line. I think the problem is everyone is running charizard wrong. I run 4-4-4 charizard and 4-4 ninetales with a rapidash 4 tech. Its the most consistent stage 2 deck i've seen in MD on.

Thing is, with Ninetales consistently discarding the energy, whiffing on one means you lose drawpower AND your attachment. And without Typhlosion to back him up, 'Zard is generally unable to dish out the OHKO's it wants to dish out.

Back