(2) 'CoroCoro' and 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveal New Pokemon's Silhouette! [2/6]

Travis said:
Unlikely IMO. Seriously, are we getting a Bibarel Vampire as well? How about a Mummy Furret? Or a Mutant Magikarp?

Haha I was joking. But I hadn't thought of a mummy Furret thats a good one. It would be amazing. And a bandage would be the tie for the ponytail!!!!

^OMG! Its my DREAM COEM TRUE! *jumps on it and hugs*....Meh, right nwo i'm pretty sure it's not a form evo or anything.Its jsut a random new Poke.And this is where i leave.For now goodnight.

OMG that Blue Xous drawing makes it look like a Evolved Form of Lucario which would be nice, since Lucario himself is pretty weak.

The TCG versions aren't always rare, have low HP and Often Weak attacks.

The Video Gamer version gets ONE HIT KO'd by just about every Fighting attack.

So a Evo of Lucario would be very nice!

houndoom dude said:
Haha I was joking. But I hadn't thought of a mummy Furret thats a good one. It would be amazing. And a bandage would be the tie for the ponytail!
Actually these are starting to sound pretty good. We need actual Pocket MONSTERS, and the whole region could be Halloween themed!!!

....or at least another Spooky-themed town like Lavender Town with all these ghoulish Pokemon. I still want my Grass-Ghost Pokemon, Spiroot, Branchee, and Woodwisp! We also need a Pumpkin Pokemon...

OH MY GOD I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE MUTANT MAGIKARP! LEAK FROM NINTENDO: http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/halolz-dot-com-pokemon-magikarp-musclekarp.jpg

TyranitarTyrant said:
OMG that Blue Xous drawing makes it look like a Evolved Form of Lucario which would be nice, since Lucario himself is pretty weak.

The TCG versions aren't always rare, have low HP and Often Weak attacks.

The Video Gamer version gets ONE HIT KO'd by just about every Fighting attack.

So a Evo of Lucario would be very nice!
It's made as a Sweeper.Revenge killer.It woudl be horribel if it evolved.It would be the most OU pokemon ever.SD Lucario Is Uber.

If four hundred and ninety three of us each guess a different pokemon it could be related to, and one person guesses it's a standalone, and one more person guesses it has an (pr)evo, one of us four hundred and ninety five is bound to be right!

I'll start... When Girafarig's tail-brain eats a ghastly, this is what you get.

TyranitarTyrant said:
hellmetal789 said:
it says テレビ東京 and when u click it open it will say tv tokyo

Except on my computer it does not show the Japanese Character in the KeyHole TV player just little squares are there any other identifying characteristics i could use to locate it in the list?

right now its above CNN channel other than that not really any other wayt o tell u but if u click on them they expand and should say what it is in english
keyhole.jpg

Agosta44 said:

lol awesome face ftw :)

Hmmm....Eeveelutions. I can't wait to see if they make new ones! I'm so excited, I want to see a ghost type eeveelution and...umm...fighting type!

Generation 3 is the only gen that hasn't had eeveelutions yet. I hope this one does have them.

I totally agree with you. The first day the silhouette was shown I was starting to get really excited about pokemon again. I'm getting really bored with it now

palkia dialga clash said:
It's made as a Sweeper.Revenge killer.It woudl be horribel if it evolved.It would be the most OU pokemon ever.SD Lucario Is Uber.

what is SD Lucario? and I don't know what OU stands for neither.

hellmetal789 said:
Except on my computer it does not show the Japanese Character in the KeyHole TV player just little squares are there any other identifying characteristics i could use to locate it in the list?

right now its above CNN channel other than that not really any other wayt o tell u but if u click on them they expand and should say what it is in english
keyhole.jpg

Agosta44 said:

lol awesome face ftw :)
[/quote]

What Time on Sunday is the show on for me (California)

TyranitarTyrant said:
What Time on Sunday is the show on for me (California)

saturday at 3pm for cali cause im in arizona and im 1 hour ahead and it airs at 4pm for me :)

edit xD saturday not sunday , sunday in japan saturday for us

that picture is fake :) it was proven fake last week , although that one is cut off on the original at the bottom they mispelled gamefreak.

But still it would be nice to have some fresh new evos to 1st Generation Pokémon which has non.
But still I must addmit I just don't like the design of the new Pokémon.
Maybe we get to see the first ghost/fighting Pokémon? Or just a Dark/Ghost or Psychic/Dark ?

Remembers me of the speculations when the 2nd Generation was released. Everybody thought Heracross was an evolution of Pinsir. Even when Heracross was shown as Pokémon in various magazines.

Back