(2) 'CoroCoro' and 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveal New Pokemon's Silhouette! [2/6]

It is so my wolf Eeveelution! lol xP Anyway, my favorite part of all this is to see how wrong we all are (Or how right some of us might be, but like that'll ever happen xD).

TyranitarTyrant said:
If I wanted to watch the Channel where this PokéStuff gets revealeved on Keyhole TV which channel would that be?

it says テレビ東京 and when u click it open it will say tv tokyo

Travis said:
Rofl ya I read it. Isn't Ho-oh suppose to be the keeper of the three dogs though? (aw man, now I'm thinking the sihlouette is a combination of the dogs *facepalm*)

Ho-oh's tower did get burned tho so that woul put hi out of the qustion since all of the keepers have there own domain. Ex: Celbie= forest, Lugia=water, Manphy= Ocean temple, Arceus=...um every were[god pokemon] ect.

You could get the snout from Suicune, the mass of hair from Entie, and the spikyness from Raiko's tail and snout/face thingy.

Evryone in Japan is makeing fun of us right now lol.

Twilight ShayminLvr said:
It is so my wolf Eeveelution! lol xP Anyway, my favorite part of all this is to see how wrong we all are (Or how right some of us might be, but like that'll ever happen xD).

I can't believe I forgot about the Eeveelutions! Well, I guess it's time to start speculating with that too lol

CommonCandy said:
Most likely they only need to add 100-110 [forgot exact number.]
They need to make 107 new Pokemon to hit 600. Arceus is #493, so yeah...

Wait didnt they said that celebi travels to the past to prevent that the legendary dogs fight? to pokemon dont reborn from ashes of other three ?
could the new pokemon be one of the ones who died?

Yes, it could be very true exsept that would be backtracking to gold and silver when this is going to be a new pokemon therefore unrleated to another known pokemon unless it is an Evo.

Geez, it is so obvious that it is a Shadow the Hedgehog evolution. :D

But honestly I think that a werewolf mightyena evolution would be amazing and awesome and cool and...

houndoom dude said:

But honestly I think that a werewolf mightyena evolution would be amazing and awesome and cool and...

Spot on! lol

hipoke said:
I'm still not understanding how you people think that Mightyana or Ninetails will just stare at a rock or something and magically walk on two legs, and then grow Psychic powers to create illusions.

Ninetails already has the ability to create illusions

houndoom dude said:

Unlikely IMO. Seriously, are we getting a Bibarel Vampire as well? How about a Mummy Furret? Or a Mutant Magikarp?

Travis said:
Unlikely IMO. Seriously, are we getting a Bibarel Vampire as well? How about a Mummy Furret? Or a Mutant Magikarp?

I have contatcs in Japan...lets just say magickarp is going to be the best poker-man ever.

He trying to make a joke. :O And yes.They are mocking us for thinking this stuff.And it could be one of those who died.It's really fun reading this now.Oh and maybe it's and Eveelution? :OOOOO lol.JK

hellmetal789 said:
it says テレビ東京 and when u click it open it will say tv tokyo

Except on my computer it does not show the Japanese Character in the KeyHole TV player just little squares are there any other identifying characteristics i could use to locate it in the list?

palkia dialga clash said:
He trying to make a joke. :O And yes.They are mocking us for thinking this stuff.And it could be one of those who died.It's really fun reading this now.Oh and maybe it's and Eveelution? :OOOOO lol.JK

Dududududududu

There is so much you dont know young nooby.[jokeinkg]

24xgoc1.jpg

Back