(2) Box Art, 'HeartGold' & 'SoulSilver' Release Date: March 14th? [12/11]

RE: (1) 'HeartGold' & 'SoulSilver' Release Date: March 14th? [12/11]

It's about time amazon put the dates up!
I can't wait till it comes out.

Thisll be AWESOME!! I finally know when and can plan my money spending accordingly. Thank god.

I need to get a job.

Don't your parents buy you your games?

ohai.

March 14th is my birthday. I sure hope it's true then.. that would be pretty cool.

why do all the good games come out AFTER Christmas arg

Really hope this is the right date! Must pre-order!

Glad to see they didn't change up the boxes (though, of course I didn't expect them to)... Though are those just the outer boxes like Japan had, and if so, will the inner boxes have the same design the Japanese ones had? I guess so. Can't wait to get the game. Hopefully this'll leave me enough time to save up.

Man my estimation for the date was pretty close. I kind of figured it would be somewhere around the Platinum release date and I was a week off. I sure hope our versions will be the same as Japans because they always edit something in our versions.:)

Wow, the box art is amazing and a mid-March release is pretty much on par with what I expected. Just a couple more months and they're here! OMGOMGOMG

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Wow, the box art is amazing and a mid-March release is pretty much on par with what I expected. Just a couple more months and they're here! OMGOMGOMG

dmaster out.

Yeah I was so close on th release date that it is not even funny. I predicted March 21st. XD.:)

omahanime said:
Gamestop date is wrong because April 1st is a Thursday. Games are released on Sunday.

At least the major games are so you're right.

And did anyone else notice the slashed off 39.99, is that going to be Gamestop's price?

Did anyone else notice that the games are coming out on Pi Day? That makes them 3.14159265 times more awesome.

Wow I just realized my mom's birthday is March 15th. She couldn't care less for pokemon, but I'll tell her that my early birthday present to her is a happy face! :D

I wouldn't be surprised if these games are a little more than the regular $35 only because they come with the Poke Walkers. I knew it would be more, but I expected more than $5 extra, so that's a good thing.

dmaster out.

Back