(2) Black and White Anime, TCG Set Dates [1/24]

The anime being shown 3 weeks ahead of the games is surprising, but I like it. First, it cuts off the gap that we usually have between anime seasons and games (like Diamond and Pearl), and it also acts as a way to boost sales by promoting the game before it comes out. That may mean more preorders.

The question here will be then, will the April release of the B/W set be before or after April 16th Regionals? I would assume afterwards, because that's what traditionally has happened, but it's interesting either way. Personally I'd hope that we continue releasing on a 3 month schedule after the April release--it might be a little confusing at first, but it could potentially allow us to catch back up to Japan's releases a little faster.

Hmmmm.....well that gives me more time to get any potential cards I need for UK Nationals (29th May).

(I think there's people from our league planning on going down anyway, don't think anyone's confirmed anything yet xD)

So that means we will know shikijika's english name by the 12th the latest, because it is featured in both the first and second episode. Once that happens, we'll know 100% that the names are either real or fake (which I think are the former).

I know that it would be on a Sat from the whole prediction, not on Fri, so i kinda knew it's on a Sat.

Also? Why do i have a feeling Dento is gonna be called Lief, or Leif in English.

Oh boy. We can see exactly why Nintendo got so crummy about the new mons being revealed, they wanted this to be really big. They are pushing everything really hard, much like how Nintendo Power had that tape back in the day.

:( They should have pre-empted this with money. Clearly someone is not that bright at Nintendo. Probably the same guy who figures out how much 'Not USA' pays for things.

CN actually has Pokemon back on at 9 AM now? When did they make that change? When they moved it to 7 AM I started watching it online and have been for over a year and actually have not watched it on CN since because the can not hold a decent schedule for mor than 3 to 6 months. The early release for the card set might mean they are switching to a bi monthly release rather than 4 months a year it could be 8 sets a year instead. So that is another possible besides the fact that B/W is being released in about 6 weeks now.:)

I wish they would stick to the May set release, because now Regional Championships is going to have all of the Black and White new card rulings, which personally I do not like, and I'm missing States so yeh... I don't have another tournament with the current rules and that is very disappointing.

Pokemon Centers on-site? Yes please.

I'm likin the new April release date to catch up to Japan even more. :O

So, a week after the DP finale and the final DP movie, awesome. Early then expected which is awesome.

So shikijika's and Swana's names should be confirmed in this episode, well episodes, i wonder if we'll find out about Iris's and Dento's names soon.

Firemaker: So they are still running it at 7 AM then when they can run it at 9 AM which was a good time for me. They are so annoying because nothing sticks for very long on CN Actually. The WB had a decent schedule I wished that the CW had picked it up like they did with Yugioh and Dragonball Z.:)

The new anime will premier earlier than i expected but im glad :) & the Trainer Role play items sound interesting i might get them to see what its like.

Wow, I sincerely hope they wait until after Regionals to release the B/W set...Otherwise, it will be the exact same meta for four Tournaments (three of which are the biggest of the season no less) and five months. Yikes. I'm also wondering how they will be implementing the new rules. If they do it as soon as the set releases, we may have a lot of trouble with SP still in the format. _-_

dmaster out.

Back