(2) Arceus, Downtime Tonight/Tomorrow [2/8]

I'm not sure if I'm seeing things, but I think it's back up

EDIT: Uh...nevermind what I said. I think I was just seeing things.

Anyways, I'm really curious at why the johto starters are in the 12th movie

i found you can still go on the main website if you use Google Chrome, nothing's accessible though.

Blaziken1110 said:
It looks like the site will be back up soon! He has the description back up again!

Yeah, it's also been up and down a few times today - it'll load it all like it was before the move, but with the latest story up top.

So, it'll be soon, but I'll be fine if it takes longer. :3

Yeah, this is amazing. Now I know why it might be taking long. Might as well bring back all the Archive as well. w00t. The Arceus images are cool too. Suprisingly, I like the anime pictures more than Sugimori's.

dmaster out.

infmach said:
oh god this is taking so long

Blaziken1110 said:
Well, this is officially taking too long. I guess I'll retreat to another site's forums...

Guys; have some patience. WPM is posting news updates on the front page while he's moving data. The forums are up and running perfectly. This update could take time, but come on; we're beachers. ;)

Phoenix said:
we're beachers. ;)

Ok, that's lame. If they want to leave, let them. They'll come back when we get the English BET scans.

dmaster out.

The cards are so cool. I wish I could get some though.:)

Phoenix said:
It was suppose to be.

EDIT: Look. Sometimes being nice means saying lame things, right?

Yeah, but you don't have to induce groans from our viewers. Nice does not equal lame. If it even remotely sounds wierd, don't say it at all. x_x

dmaster out.

Back