(2) 14 HGSS Card Images, New 'LEGEND: HeartGold and SoulSilver Collection' News [9/3]

omg Oo those cards are...simply amazing. i bet they will go for a lot of money. i'd love to have both the ho-oh and lugia cards but i have little to no chance of achieving that. they are beautiful though. the artwork is superb. gah, i could stare at them forever.

Feraligatr...is...IDK...

LEGEND cards are...liek...wut; HOW do you get these beast out?

HP has gone throught the roof with all the cards I've seen so far. lal

~L_X_F

Zenith said:
I'm almost glad that they're going back to the 2x weakness. For some reason, -10 and -20 weaknesses seemed too low to me.
Well that means if you´re playing with {R}-deck against {W}-deck it´s 95 % sure that you´ll lose.

And Basics are open to getting wiped out too quickly even when Machamp isn't in sight. The DP Weakness and Resistance helped balance things out a little more, still giving type advantage but without things too heavily weighted in one player's favour.

Wow, that Lugia card is epic. Just how is that playable when the attack, etc are all skew?

Ho-oh is pro also <3 the two legend cards.

ElectroManiac said:
Wow, that Lugia card is epic. Just how is that playable when the attack, etc are all skew?

Ho-oh is pro also <3 the two legend cards.

Considering there's only one attack, it shouldn't be hard to tell what you're doing, even if it's slanted.

dmsater out.

I am not looking forward to this set. In fact, I'm really dreading this set. I think legend cards are interesting and the two card playing rule could add a pinch of fun to the game, but it is still really confusing and I think that it will make things complicated. I think Great Pokemon are stupid, and I hate the way that there are no new ideas in the attacks, some have no effect and the rest just discard energies. Meganium moves em', Typhlosion gets em' from the discard, Feraligatr attaches em' from hand, Lugia attaches from the top of the deck, and Ho-Oh turns em' all fire. I definately wish that we could have more sets like Supreme Victors. Personally, I think that this has been the best set ever (Of course I'm an SP person so I'm biased but still). I was never really looking forward to the Johto remake since its my least-favorite region, but I know a lot of other people have been waiting for this for a while so I hope that you guys enjoy this set while I play Absol G for the next three releases.

Wow, I love the artwork! Can't wait to see what other Legend cards come out. Celebi Legend anyone?

This is just me being picky, but since when has Lugia ever been Water type? Yes, I know it lives in the water, but I thought it was a Psychic/Flying type...

Celebi Legend would be neat. I wish they would make a Deoxys Legend. I would want to see that artwork!

Oh my word...

^ That's what I said with my mouth dropped and drool coming out. I haven't been online for a few days. When I saw the Lugia and Ho-Oh artwork, I literally peed myself a little bit. This is one of the greatest feats Pokemon has come to yet, though I is kinda suckish that it is two cards. I guess it's better as the art is amazing, but you can't see it all unless you get both of them.

Besides that, Pokemon Inc. has caught my attention, meaning I WILL be collecting this set and all the HGSS sets to come.

*Applauds*

Yu-Gi-Oh! gonna sue over Red Gyarados' Heavy Storm if they don't change it. :/

On that note... Compare Lugia LEGEND's PokePower to the YGO card Painful Choice. >.<

Anyways, this set looks fun. Perfect timing for me to rejoin the game.

FERALIGATOR /(A POKEMON BASED ON HOW MUCH ENERGIES IS ON IT)/ KINGDRA FOR THE WIN XD !!!
But seriously why would they bring back something that was sooooooo broken? (I beat the old TCG Video Game by playing a Blastoise deck in a few days.)

burnpsy said:

On that note... Compare Lugia LEGEND's PokePower to the YGO card Painful Choice. >.<

Actually, its Poké-Power is basically the same of Charizard delta.

I just love the legend cards. I am ordering a box, as soon as I can.

HOLY SNAPPLE ON A SILVER PLATTER WITH GOLD UTENSILS

When I saw those Lugia and Ho-Oh cards my heart almost stopped and my soul almost exploded o_o

</heartgoldandsoulsilverpuns>

burnpsy said:

Pokemon gonna sue for 5D's having Gold appear in an episode.

Oh yeah

Combining Cards

Yeah, totally a rip-off of another game.

I think I'll stop playing for good/bawwwwwfest

GraveTheUndead said:
Pokemon gonna sue for 5D's having Gold appear in an episode.

Oh yeah

Combining Cards

Yeah, totally a rip-off of another game.

I think I'll stop playing for good/bawwwwwfest
...I kinda like the improvement..just hate the waiting part

RE: (1) New 'LEGEND: HeartGold and SoulSilver Collection' News [9/3]

Divine_Light said:
First removed from play, and now fusion cards. It's looking like it's time to D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel!
You know, they're actually making Trap cards in the Magic set, Zendikar XD

I wonder if these legendary cards take up two spaces on the bench? The other six are probably Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei and Suicune. I'm not sure if having to trade one half of a card for another half is a good thing or a bad thing.

burnpsy said:

You can't copyright a card name like Heavy Storm. That's like someone copyrighting the Bible and suing Magic for making a card named Swords to Plowshares(see Isaiah 2:4) or even using Angels and Demons. I know, let's sue Dan Brown! Wanna compare cards? Magic had destroy target creature cards way before Yu-Gi-Oh did. You can't sue over game mechanics. Otherwise, we wouldn't have any other card games because "drawing a card at the beginning of your turn" was copyrighted.

Back