14 too old? (just another one of those age threads)

Almost everyone liked pokemon when I was young (er) and we would play the tcg and the video games! I no most people remember most of the stuff (whether they admit it or not) I guess you just have to do whatever you feel confortable with!

well the older you are the better at it you get. sooo no

Moneyking63 said:
Almost everyone liked pokemon when I was young (er) and we would play the tcg and the video games! I no most people remember most of the stuff (whether they admit it or not) I guess you just have to do whatever you feel confortable with!

ya when i was younger if you didnt play pokemon you were made fun of. but now that pokemon is banned from schools if you play pokemon you get made fun of. that is why NOBODY knows i play pokemon.

riolu_ranger said:
Moneyking63 said:

ya when i was younger if you didnt play pokemon you were made fun of. but now that pokemon is banned from schools if you play pokemon you get made fun of. that is why NOBODY knows i play pokemon.

EXZACTLY RR!!! That is exzactly right!! Now its tough becausewhen one of your friends comes over to your house you have to make sure that there is nothing pokemon out and delete the history on your computer so they cant say that you go to pokemon sites!! Thats why Im happy thier is pokebeach, its a way for us to talk about everything that has to do with pokemon with out getting made fun of!!

Moneyking63 said:
riolu_ranger said:
Moneyking63 said:

EXZACTLY RR!!! That is exzactly right!! Now its tough becausewhen one of your friends comes over to your house you have to make sure that there is nothing pokemon out and delete the history on your computer so they cant say that you go to pokemon sites!! Thats why Im happy thier is pokebeach, its a way for us to talk about everything that has to do with pokemon with out getting made fun of!!

ya i all ways hide all my pokemon stuff when friends come over!! the only people i can talk about pokemon is my cousins, and my bro. because my parents think i am to old for pokemon...

Your lucky at least you have them!! Im an only child, my cousins are in thier 20's-30's and my parents dont know i like pokemon, well no one knows I like pokemon!! When the topic of pokemon does come up my parents seem to flashback of how much money we "wasted" but o well! Its still fun, I dont think you can ever be too old for something you really like!! I guess its easier said then done though :p!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!

K & M said:
No, you're not too old. You're never too old to like something. Whether its Pokemon, Ben10, or whatever it is, you're never too old to be a kid

There's something about this quote I really like. ;]

You really shouldn't worry about being bullied or made fun of. The way I see it, everyone is allowed to like what they want to like without being made fun of. It's stupid if you're bullied for an opinion. Age doesn't matter, either.

I am a 13 year old boy. I am going to this AWESOME school that is one of the best education in the US. And guess what! Right when I walked in the door, someone was standing there, with their DS in hand, playing Pokemon Pearl! He was a TEACHER! See, I have been a BiG pokemon fan since I was six, and just never grew out of it. Yeah, my friends at church bug me about it here and there, but they used to like pokemon so I don't see the problem. I still haven't told my friends at my home school yet, but I know I will most likely get bullied, but it is THEIR problem, not mine.

Bubba it seems like you happen to have a bit of a similair life to mine, I am 13 and for middle school my parents took me away from my friends at public school and sent me to a private catholic all boys school! Now dont get me wrong I have friends at the private school but it seems that my real, true friends are the ones i have known all my life that i went to public school with, I new if they found out, some people would bug me a little but not much, but if my friends at the school that I currently found out I know I would never hear the end of it!! But your right that is THIER problem!!

Gamefreak734 said:
I'm 14 and I was just wondering is 14 too old to be pokemon and ben 10? Because I would probably get bullied if people found out about it.

I have the same problem. T_T They only think I hack the roms.

LOL! My tummy hurts! Lets stop it...hoow...I laugh VERY easily...and then get tired out...-_-...LOL!

LOL nice bubba, Certainly not dramatic at all, im supposed to be doing my math homework but some how i ended up here on pokebeach!! Nice bubba very Nice :p

Mhm... what did you think you'll get in answer on POKEbeach forums? You think someone will say "you're too old" and he's 15 and still plays Pokemons? If you'd ask the same question on (ex.) WoW forums, you'd get a different answer. I don't play Pokemons and I think you're not too old, but I also think others (who don't play) are sure Pokemons are for 10- years old.

:F

Gamefreak734 said:
I'm 14 and I was just wondering is 14 too old to be pokemon and ben 10? Because I would probably get bullied if people found out about it.

Actually i'm facing the same problem some of them even take my cards and never return it T_T

I have the same problem... I watch the anime and collect the cards too, and I can see how that might be a little childish. But when people say it's stupid that I play the game I get a little mad.

Umm... there's something I got to say. Anime is a little stupid (except for the movies). But for other things... I think Pokemon is a good game :)

:F

Actually, I find it fun to laugh at the 15 year old kids in my school saying "Yeah, i got this pokemon that can beat the whole elite peoples". Baring in mind this is middle school, in my firsts school, there were people claiming, "I kept getting latios for the quiz on mystery dungeon but my sister got mew". The good thing about my school is, alot of people like and play it, I'm sure alot in your school will too.

Back