14 too old? (just another one of those age threads)

Ya most kids in middle school dont play it, I know the kids at my school dont!! Trust me i know what you mean!!! Some people at my school are really jerks!! Not all people though!
Your lucky if you go to a school where alot of people like it!!

Other people say: Pokemon is lame; Pokemon is targetted at the kids; Pokemon is childish; if you watch the Pokemon anime or play the TCG or the games, you're immature.

I don't care about those statements that I typed above. It's what's inside that counts, not other's opinions. Everyone has the right to like what they like. In fact, Pokemon needs much more maturity than many other games, seeing that the strategies found in the TCG and the games is much more than that of games like... Warcraft.

EDIT: As for Ben 10, I don't know, but I still watch Spongebob.

Señor Noobnerd said:
Other people say: Pokemon is lame; Pokemon is targetted at the kids; Pokemon is childish; if you watch the Pokemon anime or play the TCG or the games, you're immature.

I don't care about those statements that I typed above. It's what's inside that counts, not other's opinions. Everyone has the right to like what they like. In fact, Pokemon needs much more maturity than many other games, seeing that the strategies found in the TCG and the games is much more than that of games like... Warcraft.

EDIT: As for Ben 10, I don't know, but I still watch Spongebob.

Direct them to Smogon and they'll think twice... In fact, that is Smogon is very crude and... beyond PG-3; they want to change people's opinions of Pokemon. I read it in a thread thee once. That's a load of... though.

Back