BW/BW2 14 gyms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

typhlonruxs

Aspiring Trainer
In this video-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF5KU96H1gc

Pause at 1:15 and you will see Isshu's In-Game map revealing 14 major towns and 20 minor places.
In Sinnoh,they had 11 major places, 3 of which aren't gyms and 9 other places so , 11-3 = 8 and 8 = Gyms.

Now, my question is how many gyms does Isshu have?

Highly unlikely. If so, the 14 badges must have so many effects such as level of pokemon obedience, HMs that can now be used, stats effects etc...

Having more than 8 gyms in one region is ridiculous

lol what's wrong? First there were too less cities to contain even gyms and now there are 14? Haha.

Just the normal 8 like always. I'll eat my shoe if it turns out to be different. Please don't make these overhesitated 'predictions', of course the games will change a bit, but they'll always stick to the basics.

Don't forget black and white have different cities in them too. All of these cities could have even been presented (even if seen in both games). Maybe that's why so many we're seen. I don't think it will affect the # of gyms, but you never know. Also, black and white could have different gyms based on the cities they have and don't have in them. If this is the case, probably only 1 or 2 would be displaced, and not all of them. But I'd still say 8 gyms between the two games, even if they are a bit different.

You need to think for the Starter town... then their like, the calm, quiet, kind of religious town that doesn't have a gym. The League, amond many others!

14 Gyms is far too out of grasp.You have to admit the fact that isshu is so large that its bouned to have many towns and cities so 14 gyms is highly unlikely.

Maybe the Battle Frontier is like in the animé; you have to find them :D

But, I doubt they will have 14 gyms in the one region....

Everyone needs to back up their opinion more than just a couple lines. Explain why there can/can't be in detail.

dmaster out.

There are most likely eight gyms. I don't see the need for 14 gyms. While it'd be great to have more cities than usual, I don't think if they put that many towns and cities in the Isshu region, that most of those would be cities w/ gyms.

I don't care how many gyms there are as long as this game has an actual plotline. :/
Maybe there are 14 gyms, but 6 of them are optional and unlock hidden features or something. That would be a nice change from other Pokemon games.

Paper PokeMaster said:
I don't care how many gyms there are as long as this game has an actual plotline. :/
Maybe there are 14 gyms, but 6 of them are optional and unlock hidden features or something. That would be a nice change from other Pokemon games.

Thats actually a really good idea
Thumbs Up

Haha thanks! ^-^
I'm working on a game and have to think of features all the time so the game isn't monotonous. Sometimes I think of ways to improve professional games. O-o

I hope there will be more gyms and tuffer opponents! But in the future i hope to see a massive Pokemon game, wich you can go to all of the regions and complete everything!

That's impossible. At this time, I mean. The DS has a really tiny amount of memory that it can use on a game. 1gb, I think? not nearly enough for a Pokemon game of that size. 2 or more game chips isn't even possible because the DS doesn't store save data on the system.

It's gonna be a long, long time before we see a Pokemon game with more than two regions.

Its been proven in another thread that the ds game card can hold all 5 regions and script,storyline, music, and pokemon
So eventually when they are done making new pokemon and regions they can make a Pokemon+ edition or something like that to have all regions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back