(1) Zapdos in Movie 12? [3/4]

I think that is a lot of legendaries.
Maybe they thought Zapdos would be better since it is in more games.
We don't even know if Zapdos is in the movie, but how would Pichu save the world?
It seems odd that a little Pichu would save the world.

Perhaps Zapdos is Pichu's mode of transportation. It carries Pichu around while Pichu tries to save the world.

Could it be that Pichu is Zapdos?

I have a feeling that Zapdos and Pichu are somehow related.

The all-green figurines...I don't understand. Are they army men collectibles or something? Or is this something in the movie, that Pokémon are turning green?

Musical said:
Perhaps Zapdos is Pichu's mode of transportation. It carries Pichu around while Pichu tries to save the world.
LOL pichu flying on Zapdos VS. Palkia, Dialga, Giritina, Heatran and Arceus!

eeek! I wanna see Ho oh now in a new film ;;
I would love to see some of the originals come back and make proper apperances, not " hey latias and os are going to be the ONLY LEGENDARIES IN MOVIE NUMBER 5 EXCEPT MEWTWO IN A CARVING " Or something >.>:

please be Zapdos :3

Ophie said:
The all-green figurines...I don't understand. Are they army men collectibles or something? Or is this something in the movie, that Pokémon are turning green?
I'm guessing they're supposed to be painted by the buyers. It's fun.

It would be suprising to see that since it comes with Moltres and Articuno but I kinda see sense since the 3 birds will be catchable in Platinum, and they ust picked Zapdos because it could somehow be related to the Notched Ear Pichu as others said.

Ophie said:
All it is is to give you an idea that these products are still being manufactured in anticipation of release, and they haven't completely settled on a color scheme yet. You see monochrome products in advertisements for a lot of Japanese collectible figures (Transformers usually show unfinished grey models.)

Maybe Zapdos is just a Pokémon that has used Transform, Like Ho-oh in the Lucario Movie.
I can't wait for the PF translations, Keep at it guys!

But Ho-oh turned out to be Mew, but it would be a good setup for a promotional Pichu for DPPt Games that knows Transform. (Or Zapdos with Transform).

Yes Read post, But i was trying to point out the Promotionability of such a Pokemon at giveaways, etc...

Water Pokémon Master said:
Sometimes Japanese products feature Pokemon unrelated to what the products are promoting, so we cannot know at this juncture if Zapdos will in fact appear. You'd think the writers would try to include Raikou if they were to use an Electric legendary, considering it was never in one of the main films. In any case, the months leading up to Pokemon movies are all about fun speculating, fan theories, and opinions, so discuss!

I have always been mad that Raikou only got a special in the anime :(. I would certainly hope he gets his moment one day. The Pulse of the Frontier scans are cool. How did TOHO get his box a day early?

My reply is that as the quote says, I am speculating that particular possiblity. But Yes I Understand. Anyway, Why would they put Zapdos (Fully colored) in Advert if he's not in the Movie???

._. My goodness. If Zapdos ends up being in the film, it had better be for no longer than 2.5 seconds. >O

Honestly, all I can think they're trying to do now is throw us off, or something. I'm hoping it's just a Pokémon included in that product and unrelated to the film. (But then again, I hoped that was the case with Heatran, as well, but now he's got a role in the film.)

The only reason I could see any more Pokémon in the film is if it's a Power of One moment, and each Pokémon comes to the scene of the fighting to try and help save the world in their own little way. :/

Don't mess this one up!!! D:

You have a point on The Power of One Reference. Or he could appear like Kyogre did in Ranger. Or he could be unrelated.

Hello I'm new here but before I introduce myself I want to point something out about the comments of the power of one:

This Trailer looks almost axectly like the 12th movie and is pokemon 2000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyQF9Ygy2Tw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIkUw64YGJc&eurl=http://www.pokeoak.com/viewtopic.php?t=153&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=50&feature=player_embedded

It all coming to a full circle 幻のポケモン ルギア爆誕 (Pokemon 2000) came out in Japan on July 17, 1999 and 超克の時空へ (To the Conquering of Space-Time) come out in Japan on July 18, 2009 exactly 10 years and 1 day after the first fight between the first trio of legendary pokemon and their master that nearly destroy earth and next year it all happen again, but I think this war will have a greater risk for the world to be destroy having those powers combine the world won't be able to handel it.

When I put the embed address of the movie it doesn't put the movie but the address :S

I looked on www.serebii.net and I looked at the main characters, Zapdos isnt there, but it could be a surprise, I would assume that it would have a small role as it hasant been in a movie for years.

Back