(1) Zapdos-EX and Moltres-EX Featured in October's Kyurem Battle Strength Decks [9/6]

WHOAH.
We actually got a complete set? cool! those artworks look awesome!
inb4 Black Kyurem EX, White Kyurem EX, and something else tins for spring 2013.

Kanto Bird Trio, all EX, all Plasma?
Fun stuff in store for us soon, no?

Wow. I can't wait for the translations and full arts for those Legendary Bird EXs. Oh my gosh, the art is so good. I love love love it.

Zapdos 180 HP
Ability: Legendary Ascent
Once during you turn, when you put Zapdos EX
from your hand to your bench, you may switch 1
of your active pokemon with Zapdos EX. If you
do, you may look at 10 cards of top of your deck,
choose as many basic Energy cards as you like,
and attach them to this pokemon. Discard the other
cards
{L}{L}{L} 100
Discard all {L} Energy attached to this pokemon...

Well, everybody has dreams =p

GREAT! Now where are Suicune EX AND Regirock EX AND Regice EX? Colabion EX and Virizion EX too?

It seems by the time these are released, there will be no more Gen 1 EX's. Unless the get a new version or start using non-legendary. And Suicune is the only Gen 2 EX yet to come. :(

Not really, I'd like to think of it as a Plasma intro pack.
These look REALLY good though, can't wait :)

The team's birds makes me think of the Japanese Ex TRR decks with Rocket's ones, too bad I sold those otherwise they would make a nice little group.

I can't wait to see the translations of the Birds. The art is so cool!

My theory is this: Remember how Reshiram and Zekrom EX were theme-deck exclusive in Japan? I'm thinking this will be a similar thing. Think about it; we get Lugia EX, Articuno EX, and two other unknown EXs in Plasma Gale. That makes four, which is fine for Japan but two EXs off from the current American standerd of six EXs per set. That's where Moltres EX and Zapdos EX come in, filling the gap and giving us six EXs in our equivalent of Plasma Gale. We will also no doubt get the cards from these decks (and/or the Klingklang plasma deck) to boost our set up to around 100 cards like usual. Not to mention that solution gives Nintendo the fun feeling of having random legendaries as the EXs in the sets. :3
The only downside? We probably won't see full arts of Zapdos and Moltres until the North American release...

If only English was a universal language and all cards were english (at least japanese-exclusive cards) we could get all the EXs really easy. Its a surprise to me that these japanese players don't own World's.
Lugia EX, Articuno EX, Zapdos EX, and Moltres EX. Get two more cool ones and I might get a box (if I don't get most of them at PRs).

Back