(1) Yet More 'Lost Link' Cards on 'Pokemon Sunday' [4/11]

Saviour_Gundam said:
is that card with the japanese guy on it a real card?

LOL I was going to ask the same thing :p I really wish that it was, I can't wait for this set, there are going to be so many playable card, and I like the art so far

The cards look pretty cool. Do you think there will be a TCG game for the DS like there was for the Game Boy Color? We have enough cards no that we can have another TCG video game now.:)

Actually I think the fake card is the one in the fourth screen, under Magnezone and to the right of Pokémon Communication, just asking but it would be interesting to see the translation of the fake card.

Also this set looks good so far, I look foreword to seeing the rest of them.

~Charles Legend

Note directly to do with the update, other than the side text mentioning Xous, but I love the background picture you chose for the main page. Really awesome shot (and Xous' art ain't too shabby either ;p ) If it were up to me, I would have a Pokemon opposite of Zoroark with it's back to the screen (and maybe a trainer) like it was a real wild fight. Ken Sugamori-esque stock poses are for chumps. :p

Gengar prime is going to be awesome! Gengar prime, Cursegar, Gengar Lv.X, Gengar SF. Who can decide?!

Well, considering Gengar SF will be rotated by then, you only have 3 options. And since cursegar now lacks one SF spot, Gengar Prime it is. The Prime is a horrible attacker by himself, but when used with Cursegar & Gengar X he looks to be promising.

I already commented on the banner.

I'm liking Gengar Prime's artwork more the more I see it. I like the card as well even though four damage counters isn't a ton for two Energy.

dmaster out.

Back